Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Browsing older threads, the amount of banned and deleted accounts is ridiculous and appalling

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★
Why are so many deleting their accounts? Many notable members with high post count and time spent here have recently deleted themselves. The messages remain and we can still easily identify who is who, so there is no point in deleting accounts, because the messages remain and can be connected to you.

They end up thinking this place is toxic/shitty, some even go as far as thinking its the REASON they are incels.

All kinds of delusions and idiotic shit, but whatever floats their boat I guess.

Daily reminder most users posting here are not incels.

Maybe some of them decided to rope or they were really desperate to try and escape inceldom so they left .co
Maybe a lot of them got bored of this site or like you’ve said, roped out of sexual frustration.

i bet a lot just get bored, a fuck ton on here are normies tbh

i bet a lot just get bored, a fuck ton on here are normies tbh
They probably got sick of all of the newfags and fakecels shitting up the forum, honestly ( i’m a newfag myself so I can’t really talk).

I like the idea of quitting.

I can quit anytime i want!

Im not REALLY an Incel....

I have hope! Some day someone will love me....

HAHAHAHA HAHAHA hahahahahaha hahaha HAHAHA hahahahahaha hahha eh haha....

Kmn

Kmn

Maybe some of them decided to rope or they were really desperate to try and escape inceldom so they left .co
"

Youngcel​

"
"

5'9"​

"
Fuck off!

At least they did not "rope", otherwise they would have announced it here. They probably just got bored or ended this phase in their life and decided not to be incels any more.

All i need is enough showers and im out of here boyos!

Kmn
bunch of fakecel fucks. I'm glad they're all gone. Fuck all of them. They don't know the brutal life of a trucel.

bunch of fakecel fucks. I'm glad they're all gone. Fuck all of them. They don't know the brutal life of a trucel.
There is always a truER truecel out there, hiding in the dark. Offline and alone. Without the cope of is. Not knowing that is, is! Tasting the blackest of pills but not even knowing what it is.

There's even a truERcel out there that shits bluepills every time he farts! He THINKS, "everything is fine!" And any day now, his true love will give him "the signal." He still believes it as he dies alone.

I'm just saying...

There is always a truER truecel out there, hiding in the dark. Offline and alone. Without the cope of is. Not knowing that is, is! Tasting the blackest of pills but not even knowing what it is.

There's even a truERcel out there that shits bluepills every time he farts! He THINKS, "everything is fine!" And any day now, his true love will give him "the signal." He still believes it as he dies alone.

I'm just saying...
I was the first guy until I discovered this site a year ago. I'm glad I did.

Fuck the bluepill. I can't believe I was eating that shit.

I was the first guy until I discovered this site a year ago. I'm glad I did.

Fuck the bluepill. I can't believe I was eating that shit.
Yeah bro. Same here.

They took a shower and ascended. So they no longer needed an account.

I’ve tried to leave but this place cheers me up when I feel like roping :feelsautistic:

Sometimes I feel like I’m the biggest and only loser in the universe:cryfeels:

Even with all the larpers on here, this site make me feel not so alone:)

this forum is deaaaaadddd:feelsUgh::feelsohh:

Your next, OP.