Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Browsing lookism.net destroyed me

• Thread starter Deleted member 33827
  • Start date
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-
:feelsrope:

Some days I look at myself in the mirror and I see a face without any glaring flaws and then I browse lookism and read threads about GigaChads and get depressed because if I'll ever met them irl they'll make me look like an asexual little bitch boy. And then I see myself in the mirror and all I see is a disgusting blob of shit.

Like that Pokémon
Images 1

Like this thread for example

This thread makes me feel ugly and disgusting. I don't even look human jfl it's so comical.

How do I even cope? this shit is fucking stupid :feelsUnreal::reeeeee:

you're an incel comparing yourself to gigachad

go bang your head against a wall

you're an incel comparing yourself to gigachad

go bang your head against a wall
It's not about that ofcourse they mog me but look at that thread for example. I even get mogged by the normies in that thread. It's fucking stupid. I sometimes cope by thinking "hmm I don't look that bad" but then I see on lookism what a proper well developed face really looks like it enhances my subhumaity. Makes me 10× more uglier.

that's the problem with that website. it's all just chad worship.

Damn he even height mogs me by a bit on top of that uber attractive face. I would lose in a sexual competition and then get myself beaten by him in a fistfight. So pathetic

Damn he even height mogs me by a bit on top of that uber attractive face. I would lose in a sexual competition and then get myself beaten by him in a fistfight. So pathetic
This. Also jfl I was thinking about face but he heightmogs me by 10 inches :feelsrope:

Never began for me.

Attachments

"browsing lookism.net" why?

Last edited:
What's funny is that even the guys hes standing beside and completely mogging to oblivion in turn mog the shit out of me. The inequality between people is astounding. Thomas jefferson was a complete fucking idiot, everyone's equal - these truths are self evident bro :feelsseriously:

What's funny is that even the guys hes standing beside and completely mogging to oblivion in turn mog the shit out of me. The inequality between people is astounding. Thomas jefferson was a complete fucking idiot, everyone's equal - these truths are self evident bro :feelsseriously:
According to Jefferson these two are equal.

Images 22
Images 3

They don't even look like they belong to the same species

Life is not fair. End my suffering
Attachments

I suggest you not visit that site. :incel:

Lol What did u expect? That site is lifefuel

u bought that on yourself. u could have gone er in crysis instead.

Wow, that chin could be used to hammer nails. I'm surprised more than anything.

Soooo.. That manlet with the Kim Jong-Un haircut instantly gets mogged by a giga once he finally breaks thru into the normosphere?

Is that what I am seeing here?

Soooo.. That manlet with the Kim Jong-Un haircut instantly gets mogged by a giga once he finally breaks thru into the normosphere?

Is that what I am seeing here?
You just witnessed a mass murder.

I wish i was an autistic chad like them

when i read looksim i can smell the autism brewing in their posts

lol gay forum worshiping chads

me too, it even seems more entertaining than this forum