Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Browsing Lookism for the first time.

PVCoping

PVCoping

LowIQHighInhibcel
-
I have always wanted to browse this thread as it has been held infamous amongst internet forums. Although I have visited the site in the past a few times through related google search, I have never truly browsed the site insincerity. Today, I mustered up the energy from my LDAR NEET to browse this forum and see what the fuss was about.

I first browsed shitty advice, and the first thing I witness was at least 3 pages of BBC admiration. Taken back by the cuckory and faggotry, I was hesitant to continue, but never the less I did, and found a post of a dude bragging about fucking a disgusting 4/10 noodle whore. That was the only worth while thread that held my attention.

In conclusion, this site is faggotty, and i feel like bigger degenerate browsing there than here,but I may return on a blue moon. The amount of "good looking people worshipping" is off the chart. It's one thing to looksmaxx is another to worship (or borderline) another person. Thank you for reading my retarded dogshit pointless post

Last edited:
6637D332 CF8C 4BE9 BD4F 6DB7064FD411

The site could never load properly so I never used it that much