Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Browsing .co in online classes

Neggr

Neggr

Died.
★★★★★
shits so boring I just browse this website in the background because its over anyway I might fail this class lol

Bad idea. Do you want to slip up and draw even more uneccesary attention to yourself and other incels? Browse this site after class when you sure that your online class meeting is over.
Bad idea. Do you want to slip up and draw even more uneccesary attention to yourself and other incels? Browse this site after class when you sure that your online class meeting is over.

repeated for emphasis

Based and low inhib :feelsdevil:

I do that too. I have my camera disabled and screen sharing shit off, so yeah.

I do that too. I have my camera disabled and screen sharing shit off, so yeah.
shits so boring I just browse this website in the background because its over anyway I might fail this class lol
Do you have the apps installed or are you using the browser version?

Just record them with OBS and rewatch in the weekend tbh

I have the app installed.
then you haven't turned off anything jfl.
You can't "take away" the permission of an installed app. it's just a shitty gui toggle that means nothing and can probably turned on from the teachers end.
Use the browser version and install splitcam to passthrough your webcam and mic.

“Negrr, can you share your screen with the class?”

then you haven't turned off anything jfl.
You can't "take away" the permission of an installed app. it's just a shitty gui toggle that means nothing and can probably turned on from the teachers end.
Use the browser version and install splitcam to passthrough your webcam and mic.
My laptop has tape over the camera. Also I denied microphone permissions in the settings.

Online classes are kinda life fuel

screen sharing?
They can't really force share your screen, but I'm pretty sure I unchecked an option that would allow that in the settings.

In my uni I don't need to have my webcam and microphone open during the classes so I can do whatever I want kek

"You're taking to long Neggr, let me just turn it on from my end."
@Neggr with the news of the UK "incel" that got arrested recently you are doing a stupid thing browsing .co when online classes are going on and posting about it on this site.

Last edited:
@Neggr with the news of the UK "incel" that got arrested recently you are doing a stupid thing browsing .co when online classes are going on and posting about it on this site.
if the jail me I wil lrope

In the mean time your arrest will be used to draw more attention to incels in the media and continue the ongoing incel moral panic.
@FrothySolutions

What you do doesn't just affect you remember that.

repeated for emphasis

They need a revolution in the UK if you get jailed just for visiting this forum. I've heard a lot of bullshit legal action come out of the UK, but this would be too far.

They need a revolution in the UK if you get jailed just for visiting this forum. I've heard a lot of bullshit legal action come out of the UK, but this would be too far.
What happens in the UK (with the exception of gun law restrictions lol) is the future of all western countries in 5 to 10 years usually imo.
Remember when CCTV cameras on every street were known to be a UK thing?

I post on incels.co during online classes as well. In fact I don’t ever pay attention to online classes. I just log on and then just do random stuff while not acknowledging the class at all.

not from uk lol germany is retarded when it comes to tracking anything