Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Brownpill] [NSFW] Slut makes money by selling her shit in cookie form.

:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

Puts us currycels to shame.

Tutorial mode, how femoids can fail in life? Impossible.

Okay. Going to kill myself, fuck this.

Jesus Christ those comments. A bunch of shit eaters

Best cookie I’ve ever ate in my life!! The flavor of the cookie combined with the flavor of raw shit made me almost cum without even touching myself. I could have never guessed that shit could taste that good!! So going to buy more of those cookies!!
what a wonderful time to be alive!

Had to stop reading the comments because I was going to throw up.

JFL at MGTOWs thinking that their movement is going to uncuck these cucks.

Had to stop reading the comments because I was going to throw up.

JFL at MGTOWs thinking that their movement is going to uncuck these cucks.
>tfw trying to uncuck those cucks

People actually eat these wtf

sounds yummy is the shit gmo free?

This is at least the 5th repost of this but I don't blame any of you. It is seriously rage-inducing and shows how easy women have it. Making 100K+ a year to sell their shit, basically worshiped as goddesses :feelsree:

It has been posted many times, but I think this should be repeated as a constant reminder. She actually earns a six figure salary just by feeding her shit and piss to cucks.

It has been posted many times, but I think this should be repeated as a constant reminder. She actually earns a six figure salary just by feeding her shit and piss to cucks.
That's not the twinkies shit.
It's different.

sounds yummy is the shit gmo free?

The chocolate shit-fudge brownies are 100% organic.

https://www.loverachelle2.com/shop/shippables/shippable-chocolate-fudge-brownies-singles/

HEALTH DISCLAIMER: While healthy poop can be used for life-saving medical treatments (such as for Fecal Microbiota Transplants) poop is still poop And I like to do my extreme kinking on the informed side. So here’s a little bit about me: I’m STD/HIV/HEP/parasite free (yes, I got tested before selling my poo, and get annual testing! Am currently in a monogamous relationship and we’ve both been tested and are clear) I also eat a mostly organic, non-vegetarian diet with lots of veggies and probiotics

Btw, she might be feeding her boyfriend's shit as well.
That's not the twinkies shit.
It's different.
I actually posted loverachelle's shippables before.

Look you can buy her shit for just 85$

Quote: My delicious poop for $85 a load! NEW WAIT TIME: 4 weeks before shipping due to HIGH demand Pay now to get in line!

So everytime she takes a shit she makes 85$ from turbo cucks who have to wait inline due to high demand

They can literally PRINT MONEY out of their asses. But they have "depression" and feel "lonely" because they miss their Chad boyfriend who is in Europe for a week.

fuck it , there is no point goodbye fellers

Welcome to western cuckedsociety boyos. This is more extreme than an innocent childs nightmare can ever be.

Its.so.fucking.over.
HEALTH DISCLAIMER: While healthy poop can be used for life-saving medical treatments (such as for Fecal Microbiota Transplants) poop is still poop
1f642.svg
And I like to do my extreme kinking on the informed side. So here’s a little bit about me: I’m STD/HIV/HEP/parasite free (yes, I got tested before selling my poo, and get annual testing! Am currently in a monogamous relationship and we’ve both been tested and are clear) I also eat a mostly organic, non-vegetarian diet with lots of veggies and probiotics
1f642.svg

Please note that while I’ve done my part to make sure that eating and playing with my poop falls in the realm of reasonably safe (and my years of good track record don’t hurt! Hundreds of people have enjoyed my shit with no issues) that *no* sex act is 100% risk free, and that includes poop play
1f642.svg

Some general precautions include freezing poop when you’re not enjoying it, and DO NOT taste/eat poop in general when you have any cuts/sores in or around your mouth (don’t floss 12 hours before/after eating poo for this reason) or smear if you have *any* nicks, cuts or scrapes on your body to avoid possible infection (same as when you’re gardening in the dirt!) Also, playing with anyone else’s poop besides your own when you have a compromised immune system is not recommended as it increases risk overall
1f642.svg
And as for hygiene, please make sure to soap up thoroughly afterwards, spray your tub/shower with a water/bleach solution after when you clean up, and use lots of mouth-wash! Pro tip: Lavender and mint soaps help mask the smell <3 Be safe, sane, and enjoy!

as if cucks who do this care enough about their hygiene to floss
Can u imagine the fuckers ordering this literal shit. Youd have to selec, pay and wait for that shit to arrive and once its there unpack it..smell literal 3 days old shit AND THEN FUCKING EAT IT????

These people deserve to be tortured for the rest of their lives and that woild still be a too soft a punishment.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Can u imagine the fuckers ordering this literal shit. Youd have to selec, pay and wait for that shit to arrive and once its there unpack it..smell literal 3 days old shit AND THEN FUCKING EAT IT????

These people deserve to be tortured for the rest of their lives and that woild still be a too soft a punishment.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I'm about to literally vomit man.

"Best cookie I’ve ever ate in my life!! The flavor of the cookie combined with the flavor of raw shit made me almost cum without even touching myself. I could have never guessed that shit could taste that good!! So going to buy more of those cookies!!"

WTF!!!!!!????

I want an asteroid to hit this planet so bad

If they love shit that much why not tie them up and throw them in the sewer

that shit looks NASTY as hell she needs to clean up her diet

I bet you bottom dollar that the degenerates ordering and eating this literal shit have/have had girlfriends.

Literal shiteaters are higher on the totem pole than incels.

I bet you bottom dollar that the degenerates ordering and eating this literal shit have/have had girlfriends.

Literal shiteaters are higher on the totem pole than incels.
They must have stellar personalities

LARPing as Ritalincel now are we

The company that made Cards Against Humanity literally sold bull shit and brought it. Humans are fucking weird

absolutely disgusting, imagine IT cuck eating this

RjeOl29.gif

"Best cookie I’ve ever ate in my life!! The flavor of the cookie combined with the flavor of raw shit made me almost cum without even touching myself. I could have never guessed that shit could taste that good!! So going to buy more of those cookies!!"

WTF!!!!!!????
RjeOl29.gif
RjeOl29.gif
RjeOl29.gif
RjeOl29.gif
RjeOl29.gif
RjeOl29.gif

Six figures? Where is this information located.

Just lol at being alive as an incel in 2018

Six figures? Where is this information located.
When this story was first posted, there was a long discussion on how much she earns, we calculated using the price of each of her products and the reviews from the customers spanning over a year. It was close to that.

Eat food, sell waste product. Tutorial mode.

Why is your name crossed out?

Living life on “can sell shit for money” mode must be sooooooo hard...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back