Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Browning of Europe

Nigger and MENA workers are worthless, Jews don't import them to work they import them because Jews hate white europeans

Nigger and MENA workers are worthless, Jews don't import them to work they import them because Jews hate white europeans
But doesnt change the fact that Europeans have no off spring and are now retiring in millions. Those people want to recieve their pensions so some body got to pay taxes?

But doesnt change the fact that Europeans have no off spring and are now retiring in millions. Those people want to recieve their pensions so some body got to pay taxes?
There is no way to solve the demographics other than automation and then UBI, almost like ethno-communism.
But that will not happen as the elite hate goyim, what I think will happen is a mass cull.
The elite do not need many people to sustain themselves now that technology has progressed and will seek to reduce the population and devolve and enslave those that remain.
That is what I think is the agenda for mass immigration to weaken and fracture a homogenous society.
And COVID is too amass the remaining wealth in their hands and make all business reliant on gov hand outs and fear the arbitrary restrictions and lock downs on their whim.
COVID Jab will also play a role in depopulation I think

There is no way to solve the demographics other than automation and then UBI, almost like ethno-communism.
But that will not happen as the elite hate goyim, what I think will happen is a mass cull.
The elite do not need many people to sustain themselves now that technology has progressed and will seek to reduce the population and devolve and enslave those that remain.
That is what I think is the agenda for mass immigration to weaken and fracture a homogenous society.
And COVID is too amass the remaining wealth in their hands and make all business reliant on gov hand outs and fear the arbitrary restrictions and lock downs on their whim.
COVID Jab will also play a role in depopulation I think
To bad that Europeans are not resisting now but are now their own worst enemies. Oh well i suppose there are enough blacks and browns who wouldnt mind replacing them

To bad that Europeans are not resisting now but are now their own worst enemies. Oh well i suppose there are enough blacks and browns who wouldnt mind replacing them
Numbers of people will not mean anything in the coming decades, technology will be used to enslave or destroy everyone especially those who do not accept become slaves.
They may be replacement slaves or simply eradicated once they have served their purpose.
That is my doomer prediction

Indeed. The problem is now such that even French Injuns have appeared in our world.

12219332 1697389690498638 2573854429979466482 n 1

Screenshot from 2021 12 29 13 19 17

(Castizo)

Numbers of people will not mean anything in the coming decades, technology will be used to enslave or destroy everyone especially those who do not accept become slaves.
They may be replacement slaves or simply eradicated once they have served their purpose.
That is my doomer prediction
yeah probably thats the plan. The way things are going it looks as though western nations have capitulated. But I doubt ethnics will agree to capitulate though except maybe the Asians.
Ethnics can also make improvised weapons, not all ethnics are stupid. Remember the iq chart, it is a bell curve. Even though the chart thins out in the higher iq range, there are still tens of millions of smart ethnics.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't cry cumskins...

You're alll gonna be MED BVLLS now!

yeah probably thats the plan. The way things are going it looks as though western nations have capitulated. But I doubt ethnics will agree to capitulate though except maybe the Asians.
Ethnics can also make improvised weapons, not all ethnics are stupid. Remember the iq chart, it is a bell curve. Even though the chart thins out in the higher iq range, there are still tens of millions of smart ethnics.
There can be no resistance in the West where there are few firearms, most Ethnics and Africans in the West mostly live in cities and are low income or reliant on welfare.
Everything now is becoming centralised and in the hands of the elite, look at these COVID passes now, how far in the future is a cashless society and all transactions are made on apps? The Internet of things where technology is required for most basic needs.
Could they restrict access to these apps based on your compliance e.g. get the jab, get a chip?
In the West and developed world we have not too long until this is a reality.
They may tolerate some backwater ethnic holdouts similar to the taliban in the mountains or somewhere in remote Africa but all populated areas will be incorporated.

There can be no resistance in the West where there are few firearms, most Ethnics and Africans in the West mostly live in cities and are low income or reliant on welfare.
Everything now is becoming centralised and in the hands of the elite, look at these COVID passes now, how far in the future is a cashless society and all transactions are made on apps? The Internet of things where technology is required for most basic needs.
Could they restrict access to these apps based on your compliance e.g. get the jab, get a chip?
They may tolerate some backwater ethnic holdouts similar to the taliban in the mountains or somewhere in remote Africa but all populated areas will be incorporated.
Actually the West is over flowing with fire arms. Every mid sized to large city has an army barracks that holds tons and tons and tons of all manner of weaponry. And it is all watched over by the European sons and daughters. They could arm the people and kill all the elites in a few hours.

Sounds like something that will happen 2022. We really live in dystopia:mask:

I once had a old Belgian Browning high power, I traced the serial number to the Argentine military. (Explains why the poa was so off) I doubled my money on it. Heavy junk.

That was a long ago. I recently did the math, and if I sold it today I would have tripled my money!

Oh well.