Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Browncel gets humiliated on television

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-

I would have just walked away silently instead of embarrassing myself more.

Last edited:
I don't get it. Why browncel? He looks white.

He's Dutch, therefore white.

He is legit gross to look at

The guy already looks like a manlet high bf bulldyke and on top of that appears with a beta defeatist posture looking at the ground, this was done on purpose, there's no other way.

Lol im from the Netherlands and this guy would be considered a white lower class guy. Maybe he has some Indonesian blood in him from one of his grandparents but thats it..hes white

JFL, I'm dying. Dude got taken out alright.

Girls either unanimously find you attractive or they don't. Brutal blackpill.

He can probably trapmax tbh has a lot of feminine features.

Dude looks like a bull dyke. Maybe the producers asked him to make the dyke comment because of that?

There's a difference between being ugly and not trying. This guy clearly doesn't care about his appearance, but with work he could be very attractive. It's different for ugly whites or actual ethics from 3-7/10.

poor guy got hit hard with the genetics stick, looks like a butch lesbian, low T levels, wide hips, narrow shoulders, recessed chin, you could hear their vaginas shriveling up as soon as he walked on, pretty much the opposite of women find attractive in a man

There's a difference between being ugly and not trying. This guy clearly doesn't care about his appearance, but with work he could be very attractive. It's different for ugly whites or actual ethics from 3-7/10.
Very low potential. I guess he could gmycel and become a celebrity which is unlikely but that could help him.

I actually wonder if he's still alive...

Browncel lol, he is white with a (possibly fake) tan

FACEandLMS broke down why this guy was so unattractive to women in one of his videos

He doesn't look ethnically Dutch, at least to my eyes. He looks like a Middle Eastern immigrant.
What? You can easily tell he's ethnically Dutch. If he was middle eastern then he would have stayed in the game.