Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Brown girl into white men

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
She needs to be killed so that she doesn't pass on her subhuman genes to any poor souls.

cant name any white chad who is attracted to curry

However, I find it hard to convince myself to be physically attracted to them. I just don’t feel the same way like I feel with white men.
At least Jeetas are straightforward and not waffling like "I can't stop thinking of my brothers and father when i see asian male" like noodlewhores, though.

must be a pERsonality thing

Wow! Im so surprised! This is so unexpected! This has never been seen before! Im speechless!

cant name any white chad who is attracted to curry
This. I've seen Asian foids get with good looking white dudes, but even curry stacies are with white HTNs at best.

"SAR PLEAZE SHOW BOLLZ AND PENIZ SAR"

At least Jeetas are straightforward and not waffling like "I can't stop thinking of my brothers and father when i see asian male" like noodlewhores, though.
True, both are insufferable, but chink bitches are worse with how they who dance around the issue.

Immensely proud to be indian, but wants to get bleached so her children are less indian. :feelshehe:

Why is it always these dark curroid foids? :feelsugh:

These whores discover the West and think they're better than everyone else jfl