Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Brother said right now is the perfect time to pick up girls...

D

Dinkster

Greycel
I was talking with my chadlite brother (who is easily 6'2 and strong) and he said right now is the perfect time to pick up girls at bars and clubs since normies are sick of being alone. That being said, it got me thinking. Right now clubs are only filled with Stacy's since they listen like a hivemind to the media and never question anything. Chads refuse to take the vaccine since they make their own opinion. Is this the new meta to ascend bros?

Right now clubs are only filled with Stacy's since they listen like a hivemind to the media and never question anything. Chads refuse to take the vaccine since they make their own opinion. Is this the new meta to ascend bros?
EFE580A9 66C3 4AFE 9FF2 3447F326052E

Chads refuse to take the vaccine since they make their own opinion.

hahahahah....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

not taking the jab is an ultra incel and schizo trait.

Must Be an uber or lyft driver

Chads take the vaccine and lie about it. Never trust a chad

not taking the jab is an ultra incel and schizo trait.
Not wrong that it’s easier than ever to get girls. With social media and hook up culture all you need is a couple taps and swipes, if you are a good looking and tall man. For guys like us, we just watch the game but can’t participate