Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Brother ranting off on me

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
I was just trying to listen to my brother talk, and i said im like a dog when it comes to emotions, if people feel bad i feel bad. Yeah i know, stupid analogy, but my brother goes off on me. He tells me that just because i feel emotion doesn’t make me a dog, and that winds up somehow to him saying he can’t relate to me. He says i’ve never had a job, never been told i’m worthless, etc. after that, i start to go upstairs because he took a positive conversation and made it into a bad one. He starts making fun of me, so i went up stairs. Pretty sure he was drinking, he was out of it and had a tall boy in his hand, so i would hope he didnt mean it, but some of that shit i havent got to experience yet. Made fun of me for still being in high school, shit i cant change because i cant really change my age, made fun of me for not having a job, when he doesnt have one and im not old enough to get a job (I desperately want one, to cope with money and have something to do), tells me to keep up my bad grades (im actively trying to improve them by getting help), and basically talking me down for no apparent reason, basically acting like i said the worst shit to him. I havent had any real world experiences because im NOT OLD ENOUGH. Acts like I have all these opportunities and im not taking them, when in reality all i have and am able to do is high school, not like him with his welding degree and him not moving to a different stste (he says he is going to, and has said multiple times he was, like after Christmas, but still hasn’t). He acts like im lazy, like i dont try to improve, he never sees my efforts and all he does at the moment is sleep, play video games, and drink.

Is your brother a loser incel too?

Are you over 19?

I was just trying to listen to my brother talk, and i said im like a dog when it comes to emotions, if people feel bad i feel bad. Yeah i know, stupid analogy, but my brother goes off on me. He tells me that just because i feel emotion doesn’t make me a dog, and that winds up somehow to him saying he can’t relate to me. He says i’ve never had a job, never been told i’m worthless, etc. after that, i start to go upstairs because he took a positive conversation and made it into a bad one. He starts making fun of me, so i went up stairs. Pretty sure he was drinking, he was out of it and had a tall boy in his hand, so i would hope he didnt mean it, but some of that shit i havent got to experience yet. Made fun of me for still being in high school, shit i cant change because i cant really change my age, made fun of me for not having a job, when he doesnt have one and im not old enough to get a job (I desperately want one, to cope with money and have something to do), tells me to keep up my bad grades (im actively trying to improve them by getting help), and basically talking me down for no apparent reason, basically acting like i said the worst shit to him. I havent had any real world experiences because im NOT OLD ENOUGH. Acts like I have all these opportunities and im not taking them, when in reality all i have and am able to do is high school, not like him with his welding degree and him not moving to a different stste (he says he is going to, and has said multiple times he was, like after Christmas, but still hasn’t). He acts like im lazy, like i dont try to improve, he never sees my efforts and all he does at the moment is sleep, play video games, and drink.

get a magic boomerang and beat the shit out of your brother

GO JIMMY

You act like i can control my age. I dont get in peoples faces, i keep to myself and try not to annoy people. “Just be older bro” is equivalent to “just grow a couple inches bro”
I'm just joking, don't take it too personally.

>tfw when you're bullied for not being old enough

>tfw when you're bullied for not being old enough

Lol i get it my problems not real because i young because i in high school! My problems arent about high school, my grades are bad and thats it. Its people in high school, my only interaction with people. Fuck you, so tired of people on here thinking they are better then others. Just remember, you are as worthless as me.

Yes, has been invited to parties and has had sex. Actually he is probably norman to mid or high tier

No low tier normie gets invited to parties and has sex. They have to weasel their way into parties (me at the end of senior year) and can't get jack shit from girls.

Time to take the CAINpill

Lol i get it my problems not real because i young because i in high school! My problems arent about high school, my grades are bad and thats it. Its people in high school, my only interaction with people. Fuck you, so tired of people on here thinking they are better then others. Just remember, you are as worthless as me.

No man, I don't feel that your age automatically invalidates all your problems, it was just shitposting on my part. I'm also a youngcel (17)

YOU'RE 15?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?

GTFO! GO. LEAVE THIS PLACE AND ENJOY YOUR YOUTH. YOU'LL BLINK AND IT'LL PASS.

Time to take the CAINpill
Lol!

Your brother is "projecting" his failures onto you. Don't let it get to you. Anyone with welding skills can get rich quick. IF THEY GO OUT AND ACTUALLY DO IT!

Basically, he's probably upset because people think HE is to young to trust with their valuable welding tools! Just because you are certified doesn't mean you are great at the job. It takes practice...

But yeah. Youngcel. Unless you are autistic and hideous freak, you should be trying to improve your situation.
Hence...
YOU'RE 15?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?

GTFO! GO. LEAVE THIS PLACE AND ENJOY YOUR YOUTH. YOU'LL BLINK AND IT'LL PASS.