Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brother Dean: "You deserve rape"

The thought that someone could say this is mind boggling.

based
I'd worry about getting arrested though
also jfl @ at the cuck with the "fuck this guy" sign

And incels here say religion is bad. JFL

Fuck remember this back in the day

Wondfer what happened to him

Just some highlights from the comments on that video:

JP9 said:
being an American I actually wish certain types of freedom of speech like any religion protest or street preaching shit was banned, but sadly America has freedom of speech and religion I hate it
Outright lamenting that this guy has a constitutionally protected right to free speech.

Troy Evitt said:
Yeah, the USA has this pathetic fetish for Voltaire and his "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend your right to say it to the death" twaddle. Platforming toxic speech has proven time and time again to have toxic results. Germany learned that the hard way and now, under post-Nazi German law, throwing up the "Sieg Heil" gesture constitutes a criminal act, for which you can be jailed, as well it should.

In the case of this video, the police's inability to remove "Brother Dean" for what most Western Industrialized countries would classify as criminal defamatory speech forced society's hand to harm him.

The Constitutional Right to Freedom of Speech served to get this guy smashed upside the head with an aluminum bat because his speech is unacceptable to rational people.

Without rational restrictions, irrational speech has irrational consequences, whereas limiting his speech options would have saved him a lot of pain and potential TBI.
Blaming the fact he was assaulted on failure of the police to shut him up.

Sean said:
@Troy Evitt Love you my man, fuck fascism and fuck hate speech!
Not sure if intentionally ironic.

Reuben M said:
He needs to stop antagonizing people. Hope he learned a lesson that if he's going to preach hate then he runs the chance of receiving hate and violence.
Pretty ironic to say this, given he was assaulted for literally saying the same thing to women.

Troy Evitt said:
@s m The coward is the religious fool thinking he had a right (that mattered outside of an idealist Constitutional Law class) to tell highschool girls they deserved rape. That somebody hit him with a baseball bat is the natural outcome for such conduct.
Speaks for itself. You have no rights when it comes to offending m'lady.

It takes guts to do that, but TBH it seems like a waste of time when I could be watching anime.
This guy go hit in the head with a bat. If an incel looking guy was saying this stuff he would get murdered.

Bro Dean is based af. There's also a video where he goes to a "slutwalk" and makes a hole and her manlet orbiter cry :lul:

Bro Dean is based af. There's also a video where he goes to a "slutwalk" and makes a hole and her manlet orbiter cry :lul:

Jfl she's sooooo traumatized from being raped that she went to a slutwalk. Yeah right cunt spare me the crocodile tears.

1:11 "Most of you women out here, by the way that you are dressed, I can tell that your father hates you!" :feelskek:

cucks in the comments ofc

He's doing the real work man. Instead of rotting on this forum, we should do this tbh.

Why would a Christian be for rape?

Based Father Dean, he is truly doing gods work