Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Brother dating mentally ill suicidal chick

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
I hate her with all my heart she's annoying entitled ugly and calls herself a boy my brother is a 6/10 flat and this is the best he can do he suffers from depression and her negativity rubs on him making him suicidal too I wish she would kill herself and get it over with so he can move on and get better because she's causing nothing but suffering for him and she thinks she's a boy and calls herself him I wanna tell my brother to dump her but I don't wanna ruin our relationship I'm between a rock and a hard place rn brocels

Tell him to do a suicide pact with the girl.
Then tell him to tell the girl she's a girl

Tell him to do a suicide pact with the girl.
Then tell him to tell the girl she's a girl
He's my brother I don't want him to kill himself I want her gone

Is your brother disabled in some way or something? :feelswhat:

Literally dating a foid mentally enough to think she's a man; is she just taking advantage of what resources he has or what? :feelsUgh:

Steer him towards the blackpill; at the very least tell your parents so they can exorcise whatever ghost in his body is making him cope at such a level. :feelsjuice:

Fuck her when he's not around (in video game)
Your joking I am not attracted to her just because she's a girl plus she thinks I am ugly and only interacts with me when she has too

Sorry not sorry but can't feel bad for a normanfaggot

Wait, he's 6/10? :feelsUnreal:

JFL, does he have schizophrenia or something? :feelswhat:

Is your brother disabled in some way or something? :feelswhat:

Literally dating a foid mentally enough to think she's a man; is she just taking advantage of what resources he has or what? :feelsUgh:

Steer him towards the blackpill; at the very least tell your parents so they can exorcise whatever ghost in his body is making him cope at such a level. :feelsjuice:
He's too much of a beta male for the blackpill not to mention according to her she's been raped multiple times before they started dating so there's that

Wait, he's 6/10? :feelsUnreal:

JFL, does he have schizophrenia or something? :feelswhat:
No he recently glew up but was incel like me for the longest so he took what he can get and it was her he flew her from where she was and moved her into our house

No he recently glew up but was incel like me for the longest so he took what he can get and it was her he flew her from where she was and moved her into our house
He's literally dating a foid who thinks she's a man; get him out of whatever mental disability that is causing it if you feel close to him. :smonk:

indeed,you want Stacy and dont want to fuck the Becky toilet that's in front of you like a fakecel would
She is a 3/10 and looks like a male try again motherfucka

Fakecel chadlite larper is the only explanation,you don't want to ''downgrade''
If I was a chadlite I'd fuck your mom and sister (in tetris)

don't think so since my worthless toilet whore mother is 2/10 and you dont want to fuck your brothers toilet whore

only fakecels have sisters
Brutal

If telling your bröther that a wöman who thinks she is a man is indeed a man will make your relationship go bad, then your bröther is in too deep and there's nothing you can do about it. Either confront the girl and call her she/her or talk to your bröther.