Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bros i’m thinking of competing in the next Mr Olympia

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Should I?

64B09F4C 1EA6 4BC0 9FF2 F813B9835ABD

Even the shadow is a chad .jfl

Brutal shadow mog tbh

You do realize you’re going to look drastically different depending on the angle, distance from the surface that the shadow is being cast on, etc?
All that does is magnify/distort the silhouette of your shadow. Your shadow is clearly not distorted and in normal proportion, giving a clear view of your side profile. Maybe if this shadow was cast on pavement from the sun I’d give a benefit of the doubt but that’s not the case. You clearly have strong features and the “angle” or “distance from the surface” isn’t going to magically make you a chad.

I see a jawline

Op exposes himself

the thread

@Emba Bruh. Were you banned? I didn't see any of your comments while surfing. And I don't bother to keep up with this place drama tbh.

Each day that passes by fakecels reveal themselves, chads.co .

Being an incel is the New "quirky" for normies and chadlites craving for attention.
imagine calling someone a fakecel because of their shadow. Good to see some refreshing autism here.

@Emba Bruh. Were you banned? I didn't see any of your comments while surfing. And I don't bother to keep up with this place drama tbh.
When? I had irl chores that used many day. Last weak. Sometimes i say nothing here. I figured if i can't say anything funny or clever then i say nothing at all... Brain fog from pain.
My shoulders hurt from sword waving yardwork. I didn't trust the employee with my katana so i cut down many of wild rosebushs myself. Much angles of strange cut and footwork. Dangerous yet satisfying.

Last edited:
Let’s see Paul Allen’s shadow

Cant compete in Olympia unless you are a chad. But as for your bicep flex? Yeah ur ready...

6ft Shadow Chad ? :feelsohgod:

:kys:

Jfl at this thread :feelskek::feelsPop:

How long have you been gymcelling tho?
I gymcelled for a month and then I got an injury so I stopped gymcelling for 2 months. The day I made that post was the day I started again.
Why do you have 2 accounts

Why do you have 2 accounts
I made it back when we were still allowed to and in fact Sergeant encouraged doing it
Being a graycel again is refreshing