Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brootal Mogging at the Dentist office and why I hate healthcare

Incedel

Incedel

It's Over for the Joker
★★★★★
Went to the dentist today for the first time in like four years. Walk into the reception staffed by stacy and notice that the entirety of the staff are blonde stacies/chad. Its brootal because some were dentist students that were younger and mogged the hell out of me. I had my teeth checked by a blonde gigastacy that nearly heightmogged, complete suifuel having a hot blonde touch my mouth but not my dick :feelsbadman: It was also bad because I have bad teeth and it made me very self conscious. The Doctor was a statusmaxxed chad that was probably fucking fresh batches of stacy dentist students every summer. It was too brootal mang, its the same shit has hopsitals, chad & stacy are really a different species from subhumans its fucking ovER

Of all places to be mogged the dentist would be the least expected. The clinic I go to is 70% old Asian men and women dentists and maybe 30% 30yr old front desk former Stacy's.

Of all places to be mogged the dentist would be the least expected. The clinic I go to is 70% old Asian men and women dentists and maybe 30% 30yr old front desk former Stacy's.
I live in the midwest but maybe its just me, but all high earning medical fields are dominated by stacies and chads, aren't a lot of chad doctors and shit in my neck of the woods

Do not go to dentist do not brush the teeth

I live in the midwest but maybe its just me, but all high earning medical fields are dominated by stacies and chads, aren't a lot of chad doctors and shit in my neck of the woods
Live in the Westcoast and once did contract work on some Indian dentists house. Shit was nice af. Unironically a good cope.

I was forced to go to the doctor a couple times these past years, I hate seeing the statusmaxxed beckies, and they always act nice and professional with thinly veiled pity towards me, not quite condescending but also not empathic, I don't like it, it unnerves me and makes me feel like a retarded kid in special ed, i'm a grown man damnit!

I was forced to go to the doctor a couple times these past years, I hate seeing the statusmaxxed beckies, and they always act nice and professional with thinly veiled pity towards me, not quite condescending but also not empathic, I don't like it, it unnerves me and makes me feel like a retarded kid in special ed, i'm a grown man damnit!
They remind me too much of school teachers talking to speciel ed kids, its so emasculating but not even antagonists, thats why I hate all foid professionals including school teachers

People are good at prejudice . They make Up their Mind based on how you Look and act ( passive , quiet ) .

Then again we have this cucked Need to please Others . Maybe If you where rich / wealthy enough you couldnt Care less but im Not rich , KEK