Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brootal dickpill

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, "Just mog them with kindness!"
★★

My boyfriend has a tiny penis and I’m hiding my disappointment

I (19f) have been seeing Max (20m) for a few months now. We have so much in common and he is so good to me. I like him a lot and I love spending time with him, but there’s a bit of a problem sexually.

I first saw his penis a few weeks ago and it was roughly 3 inches fully hard. I was so disappointed but decided to give him the benefit of the doubt, like maybe it didn’t really matter. We had sex for the first time a few days ago. I barely felt anything. I have been with four guys before, all at least 5 inches, so I know the difference. I’m very sad because I don’t really like guys going down on me, I just like fingering and PIV most, so my sex life with him is going to suck. I don’t want to break up with him though as he is so perfect in other ways. I hate that there’s nothing that can fix this though.

I also obviously can’t tell him how I feel about his penis and I would never tell my friends or anything, so I have no one else to talk to about this except for you all on here. I could really see myself with him long term, it’s just unfortunate that good sex won’t be a part of that for me. I can’t actually have an orgasm (never have in my life, even by myself. Thanks antidepressants!!) but I still enjoy normal sex.

The take home point from this is that she didn’t stay with any of the Chads with largER cocks which should let everyone here know that while cock size is extremely important even having a massive one isn’t enough to keep a Foid with you in current Clown World year. :feelsclown: :foidSoy:

Death to the foids!

Fuck these entitled holes for how much they harass and shame dicklets for something we can't change.

If she can't have an orgasm why should she care how big he is, but she has bitch about it any. She's just looking for sympathy or some Chad with a big dick to finally make her come before he dumps her. Then she'll bitch about that.

You can be the perfect gigachad but if your penis is below average then nothing can help you once she sees your wiener.

If she's looking for a big dick she need to hmu fr

The take home point from this is that she didn’t stay with any of the Chads with largER cocks which should let everyone here know that while cock size is extremely important even having a massive one isn’t enough to keep a Foid with you in current Clown World year. :feelsclown: :foidSoy:
To be fair and without shaming anyone, 3 inches is a complete death sentence

To be fair and without shaming anyone, 3 inches is a complete death sentence
And yet this woman in OP’s story is with this short dick man despite hER complaints as to his size so he must be doing SOMETHING right. :feelshehe:

AnothER lesson for us all to learn and learn well is to pay attention to what a woman does (ie her actions) rathER than what she says. :feelsthink:

AnothER lesson for us all to learn and learn well is to pay attention to what a woman does (ie her actions) rathER than what she says. :feelsthink:
This Is a good lesson. I think it also goes beyond dating as well.

People can say whatever they want but the truth lies in the actions

And yet this woman in OP’s story is with this short dick man despite hER complaints as to his size so he must be doing SOMETHING right. :feelshehe:

Just be Chad theory

I cant imagine she will put up forever witht this, she will eventually cuck with

You could argue it's impossible to be a true Chad if you have a micropenis. But would it make a good looking 8/10 male have incel tier SMV?
If someone with Chad tier looks tried to sign up for this forum but he also was a turbo dicklet, would he be accepted here? Assuming he never had sex because of this setback.

i thought they just need their clit massaged for orgasm? you sure thats even a real foid? they sound retarded tbh

i thought they just need their clit massaged for orgasm? you sure thats even a real foid? they sound retarded tbh
I have read that the vaginal orgasm is the most powerful.

I have read that the vaginal orgasm is the most powerful.
think about what they need compared to men tbh just stick my dick 2 inches in a flappy pussy would be very nice. foids want huge jack hammer dick model man plus do exactly as she needs and maybe she orgasms

I (19f) have been seeing Max (20m) for a few months now. We have so much in common and he is so good to me. I like him a lot and I love spending time with him, but there’s a bit of a problem sexually.

I first saw his penis a few weeks ago and it was roughly 3 inches fully hard. I was so disappointed but decided to give him the benefit of the doubt, like maybe it didn’t really matter. We had sex for the first time a few days ago. I barely felt anything. I have been with four guys before, all at least 5 inches, so I know the difference. I’m very sad because I don’t really like guys going down on me, I just like fingering and PIV most, so my sex life with him is going to suck. I don’t want to break up with him though as he is so perfect in other ways. I hate that there’s nothing that can fix this though.

I also obviously can’t tell him how I feel about his penis and I would never tell my friends or anything, so I have no one else to talk to about this except for you all on here. I could really see myself with him long term, it’s just unfortunate that good sex won’t be a part of that for me. I can’t actually have an orgasm (never have in my life, even by myself. Thanks antidepressants!!) but I still enjoy normal sex.

Shes going to stay with him but fuck other men