Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel BROOOTAL, Recalling the image I saw of 9th grader Chad and Stacy humiliating an incel

JustAFewMMOfBone

JustAFewMMOfBone

23 KHHV chinless
-
This scene revisisted me in my dream last night so I'm gonna tell you about it also.
The incel, thankfully not me in this case: scrawny, short, with glasses, and lower 3rd of Phineas Flynn.

What were Chad and Stacy doing? The 2 likely most popular kids of primary school shoved the poor incel into a corner of the main hallway during recess, where half of the school walks through during it, wedged into the corner, forehead touching the walls, Stacy's back pushed up against the incels back so he has nowhere to move, and chad pushed up against stacy, french kissing her like there's no tomorrow. Forcing the kid to hear and endure something he will never experience.

Being wedged between the corner and peak genetics, thus the incel became the epitome of contrast and irrelevancy. Just him being so close was the ultimate statement without a single utterance, his unnecessary yet startlingly obvious presence clearly parading to every bystander that this is what little his life is worth, and this is how much better those two were. A hundred people must have seen this in person, the whole school surely found out because some took pictures/ videos. The perks of having a 6ft tall triathlon athlete personality with a meme-tier lower 3rd at age 14, I guess.

I wonder how the fellowcel is doing now, if he's posting on these forums, fat chance unfortunately, or if he's an incel in denial, posting on IT or consuming Belle Delphine or twitch thot content? I'd be surprised if the guy hasn't roped tbh, because as we all know, these bullies scarcely grow out of it, they tend to remain so til their 30s. This was just one of meny episodes that we go through.

Last edited:
he should have killed chad and raped stacy

incels are only here so people can make fun of them and have someone to despise

How old were you when you experienced or observed this?

Jokes on them if he happened to of been a fag all along.

How old were you when you experienced or observed this?
I was 11, already been bullied around enough myself to understand how that guy must have felt, yet still glad it wasn't me
incels are only here so people can make fun of them and have someone to despise
incels are here so that by proxy everyone else's worth can be ellevated. They don't even need to punch down, you don't need to draw extra attention to the ferrari that's parked next to a volkswagen golf, the effect is immediate.

Last edited:
Holly f*ck that is brutal.

They were french kissing doing "mature" staff so they didn´t want an incel to see it, because they know he will never become a man. He will always be a kid and kid should not watch people kissing each other. Just like your parents changed TV channel when there was a kissing couple in it.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

oh no they WANTED him to witness it, BECAUSE they know he will never become a man. Something that they do effortlessly in front of all these people, can only be the incels wildest fantasy to experience once in his life.
he should have killed chad and raped stacy
amen.
I sometimes hope to hear the news of some old highschool/ primary school bullies having met an early end. Accidental justice if you will.