Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

brooootal

opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
★★★★★
is-jaw-surgery-a-good-idea-for-me-v0-0jfw44sgdqbc1.jpg

Screenshot 2024 09 27 at 111055AM

Screenshot 2024 09 27 at 111201AM

fuuck this is exactly how i feel mangos lifes unfair asf
it hurts being trucel tier ugly his life is exactly the same as mine.. all trucels live the same life @Chang Longwang

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-27 at 10.59.46 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-27 at 10.59.46 AM.png
    264.5 KB · Views: 73
@Animecel2D
this truecel needs an account here ASAP, although with how much time has passed after he posted that he has probably roped by now tbh. I feel for him, i have a very similar side profile and it is fucking horrible to deal with

this truecel needs an account here ASAP, although with how much time has passed after he posted that he has probably roped by now tbh. I feel for him, i have a very similar side profile and it is fucking horrible to deal with
this dude has had it so much harder it legit makes me sad thinking about it. You had the insight of the blackpill and decided to NEET just like me. This poor guy however is 35 years old and works a job while being treated like utter dog shit by his friends and family and normies. 35 and he's never had a GF and he's being gaslit on reddit. I was in that same boat trying to come to terms with being ugly as shit and being gaslit by redditors and family fucked with my head a lot. And nah his most recent post was 2months ago he hasnt roped. Still working a job. Some dude said "Brother have you heard of the blackpill?" on one of his posts and he said "whats that?" in response lmao. But yeah fuck hes living life on nightmare mode. 35 years of misery. At least im in my house rotting while my mom cooks me good food and i just watch movies and cartoons and youtube all day while encountering and dealing with exactly 0 normies

u/glazypig mogs him because glazypig at least looks like he can function in society this is a straight up elephant mam

u/glazypig mogs him because glazypig at least looks like he can function in society this is a straight up elephant mam
Bro im making another post about a ricecel whose wife cucked him with a lesbo and now hes on jawsurgery subs looking to get genio to ascend meanwhile hes 30 years old with a galzypig tier sideprofile fuckin hell

Brutal af if your side profile is this bad. You should get a jaw surgery if at all possible just to not get subhuman treatment everywhere you go. Could improve your life a ton.

Bro im making another post about a ricecel whose wife cucked him with a lesbo and now hes on jawsurgery subs looking to get genio to ascend meanwhile hes 30 years old with a galzypig tier sideprofile fuckin hell
This man’s life experience is hell though, link me his profile on reddit.

Brutal af if your side profile is this bad. You should get a jaw surgery if at all possible just to not get subhuman treatment everywhere you go. Could improve your life a ton.
Bimax is a lifesaver for subhuman jawcels. They shouldd make it free for all trucels instead of sponsoring trannies and their bs surgeries

this dude has had it so much harder it legit makes me sad thinking about it. You had the insight of the blackpill and decided to NEET just like me. This poor guy however is 35 years old and works a job while being treated like utter dog shit by his friends and family and normies. 35 and he's never had a GF and he's being gaslit on reddit. I was in that same boat trying to come to terms with being ugly as shit and being gaslit by redditors and family fucked with my head a lot. And nah his most recent post was 2months ago he hasnt roped. Still working a job. Some dude said "Brother have you heard of the blackpill?" on one of his posts and he said "whats that?" in response lmao. But yeah fuck hes living life on nightmare mode. 35 years of misery. At least im in my house rotting while my mom cooks me good food and i just watch movies and cartoons and youtube all day while encountering and dealing with exactly 0 normies
You are right. Comparatively our lives are lot easier than his. Wageslaving is a hell for incels that i hope i will never have to go through, and not even being aware of blackpill despite his age and his horrible situation is insane tbh. He will most likely die a virgin, forever sexless. miserable and alone while these reddit cucks gaslight him

This guy needs jaw surgery ASAP. Might not make him ascend, but it would make him far less subhuman and improve things a lot.

Luckily my looks aren’t insanely bad like this guy’s. I can’t neet and need to start a job soon

This guy needs jaw surgery ASAP. Might not make him ascend, but it would make him far less subhuman and improve things a lot.
Jaw surgery is worth it just so people start seeing u as human at this point ascension isnt even a concern when youre this recessed

Bimax is a lifesaver for subhuman jawcels. They shouldd make it free for all trucels instead of sponsoring trannies and their bs surgeries
Absolutely agree. It’s essential for a minimum quality of life

Luckily my looks aren’t insanely bad like this guy’s. I can’t neet and need to start a job soon
Start the job and save to move to some place with ethnics and ascend

Jaw surgery is worth it just so people start seeing u as human at this point ascension isnt even a concern when youre this recessed
Yep. When you are that bad looking, just to be viewed as a human would be a huge improvement. It’s like with a car that has a bunch of issues, one of them being it doesn’t run. Getting it running is a massive improvement even if it’s still a junky car overall

Start the job and save to move to some place with ethnics and ascend
I can’t really move because we have too much property here that I’m stretto and have to maintain

I can’t really move because we have too much property here that I’m stretto and have to maintain
Brutal are there legit 0 ethnics in your area?

Brutal are there legit 0 ethnics in your area?
I wouldn’t say 0, but not that many. I’m not involved in any social groups, so I have no place to meet women really

Dude I don’t it will do anything with that base he needs lefort 2+ bsso+monobloc.

My side profile is arguably worse, perhaps just as bad

he should have an account here

But he has a brother and they both are incel. They have to sign in here.

How does he fold bedsheets