Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BROOOOTAL HEIGHTMOG: QATAR EMIR Sheikh Tamim HEIGTMOGS JAPANESE PM KASHIDA AND BODYGAURD KASHIDA.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
IMG 20240712 105042

Never began for ricecels.
@Made in Heaven
@Cayden Zhang
@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Ron.Belgrade
@SupremeSaint
@Da_Yunez
@ilieknothing

Dosnt mean shit. Average Japanese is probably taller than the average gulf arab.

Dosnt mean shit. Average Japanese is probably taller than the average gulf arab.
Averages include migrant workers who brings down the average height of Gulf countries. For example only 44% of Saudi Arabia is Arab.

I don't think gulf arabs are on the taller side boyo.
They are shorter then levantines(northern Arabs), but keep in mind northern Arab countries lack nutrition, so we don't reach our Full potential. Even then Lebanon mogs Japan. We are 5'10, while, Japan is 5'7
IMG 20240712 102845

I don't think gulf arabs are on the taller side boyo.
Most studies put East Asians and gulf Arabs around the same average. And the tallest East Asians are only 5'9(South korea) and they have good nutrition as well.

They are shorter then levantines(northern Arabs), but keep in mind northern Arab countries lack nutrition, so we don't reach our Full potential. Even then Lebanon mogs Japan. We are 5'10, while, Japan is 5'7
View attachment 1197095
Time to add Lebanon on the list of countries where I'd be below average then:hax:.