Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BROOOOOTAL HEIGHTMOG: SAUDI CROWN PRINCE AND JAPANESE MINISTER.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
IMG 20240709 123350
Never began for ricecels.

@DeliriousMerchant
@Made in Heaven

@highschoolcel

This world is a joke

The last time the apanese got mogged this badly, it irreversibly traumatized their population's entire worldview and irrevocably annihiliated their collective perception of their royalty's divinity and godhood status

Macarthur_hirohito.jpg

The last time the apanese got mogged this badly, it irreversibly traumatized their population's entire worldview and irrevocably annihiliated their collective perception of their royalty's divinity and godhood status

Macarthur_hirohito.jpg
"Trasto me, peazanto. Ayamu defanatree chozen by za godzu too roor obar za popuration! Zis iz becauzu I habu deevine brood in me"

>gets mogged by some random white guy

Thinking about it I’ve never met a tall nip before all 6ft+ asians are chinks and koreans

The day asia died was the day white caucsoida were exposed to it

Not too brutal ive seen worse

"Trasto me, peazanto. Ayamu defanatree chozen by za godzu too roor obar za popuration! Zis iz becauzu I habu deevine brood in me"

>gets mogged by some random white guy
Lmao:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Very few people nail the chink accent. It's easier to do the Curry one

Thinking about it I’ve never met a tall nip before all 6ft+ asians are chinks and koreans
Japanese aren't tall at all . Lebanese people even with shit nutrition are taller then them.

Japanese aren't tall at all . Lebanese people even with shit nutrition are taller then them.

I recently met a Tunisian toilet who was the same height as the average American male. I never understood why so many chronically online people like Tails constantly say "muh ethnics are short" (ethnic meaning NAWA, usually), whenever I go outside I see tonnes of Moroccans and Turks who tower over me. Heck, my 12 year old Moroccan neighbour boy is already 6'3.

All online sources I could find say that he's 6 feet tall (183 cm), which is really short in the Netherlands.
Yes. But the japnese is a turbomanlet, that's why he looks huge

Yes. But the japnese is a turbomanlet, that's why he looks huge

I never got why the Japanese are so short, especially since their neighbours in South Korea are nearly the same height as White people and I regularly see 6'5+ South Koreans everywhere. Japs are mostly just dwarves.

I recently met a Tunisian toilet who was the same height as the average American male. I never understood why so many chronically online people like Tails constantly say "muh ethnics are short" (ethnic meaning NAWA, usually), whenever I go outside I see tonnes of Moroccans and Turks who tower over me. Heck, my 12 year old Moroccan neighbour boy is already 6'3.
This is exactly what I have been telling retards here. Lebanese people don't have good nutrition unlike, Japan. Yet, our average height is 5'10. When Arabs are given good nutrition, we usually, grow very tall, especially, northern Arabs. Literally, all the males on my mom's side are 6'0-6'2. @Made in Heaven @Despicablecel

damn, even sandniggers mog japs

I never got why the Japanese are so short, especially since their neighbours in South Korea are nearly the same height as White people and I regularly see 6'5+ South Koreans everywhere. Japs are mostly just dwarves.
LMAO. 6'5 is a huge exaggeration. Come on now, not even every Dutch person is 6'5. The average height in Korea is 5'9. There are some tall Koreans, they are like 5'11-6'2 max. The reason is Korea Mixed with other Asians like the taller han Chinese I think. Japan was isolated. @Cayden Zhang

Got mugged by height, face, frame and financially

damn, even sandniggers mog japs
So Water is wet. The only reason white people think Arabs look like Indians is because, Hollywood casts Indians to play Arabs. Levantines/Turks/Iranians are the best looking and whitest people after whites.even browner gulf Arabs mog gooks.
IMG 20240709 144712IMG 20240709 144654IMG 20240709 144634IMG 20240709 144555IMG 20240709 144529IMG 20240709 144545IMG 20240709 144611IMG 20240709 144514

LMAO. 6'5 is a huge exaggeration. Come on now, not even every Dutch person is 6'5. The average height in Korea is 5'9. There are some tall Koreans, they are like 5'11-6'2 max. The reason is Korea Mixed with other Asians like the taller han Chinese I think. Japan was isolated. @Cayden Zhang
probably. either way no height for the maxilla, nose, or eye area

probably. either way no height for the maxilla, nose, or eye area
Being tall is always an advantage. They might get some crazy roastie, who will overlook their face.

A lot of racism against asians is actually just heightism

So Water is wet. The only reason white people think Arabs look like Indians is because, Hollywood casts Indians to play Arabs. Levantines/Turks/Iranians are the best looking and whitest people after whites.even browner gulf Arabs mog gooks.
View attachment 1195150View attachment 1195151View attachment 1195152View attachment 1195153View attachment 1195154View attachment 1195155View attachment 1195156View attachment 1195157
now don't say that every person in Arab looks like this.

now don't say that every person in Arab looks like this.
Plenty, of Lebanese people(Levantines) look like this. I live in Lebanon, not at all uncommon.

I have dark green eyes, very red one toned Full lips, rosy red white skin and dark brown hair. My mom and elder brother are Gingers. Plenty, of people in my family have light hair/eyes. Not at all uncommon.

Macarthur_hirohito.jpg
I was told his advisors begged him NOT to have this printed in the papers. Oh well.

This is exactly what I have been telling retards here. Lebanese people don't have good nutrition unlike, Japan. Yet, our average height is 5'10. When Arabs are given good nutrition, we usually, grow very tall, especially, northern Arabs. Literally, all the males on my mom's side are 6'0-6'2. @Made in Heaven @Despicablecel
Gulf Arabs are usually the naturally short ones, and even they dont have it that bad. Oman and YEmen are same race of people, but you can see Oman is way taller than Yemen due to Yemeni civil war

And yes, most Sands I see are decent height in the west. I was born premature yet still ended up being 5'8.5