Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BROOOOO BROOOO IT ISN’T OVER BROOO I KNOW A MANLET WHO SLAYS BROOO HEIGHT DOESN’T MATTER BROOOO!!!! The slayer manlet in question:

Tacomonkey

Tacomonkey

Hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s world
★★★★
IMG 8838

Just be hugely successful 9/10 actor theory.

This nigga destroyed his nervous system eating pussy

:soy: “Exactly! Perfect example!” :soy:

heightpill always comes to collect even in dating height is maybe 50 50 to face BUT theres also other advantages in life because life isnt 100% about dating theres also dominance amongst other men and the heightmogging feeling all powerful + feeling safe + not being bullied because nobody tryna fight u

heightpill always comes to collect even in dating height is maybe 50 50 to face BUT theres also other advantages in life because life isnt 100% about dating theres also dominance amongst other men and the heightmogging feeling all powerful + feeling safe + not being bullied because nobody tryna fight u
My dad is a 5''6 dentist and a very good husband to my momn. My mom still once told my 6'2 brother that she wishes dad was as tall as him

My dad is a 5''6 dentist and a very good husband to my momn. My mom still once told my 6'2 brother that she wishes dad was as tall as him
how talls ur mom?

Mogged by your own son. Brootal. Is your mom tall? If not, I’d tell your dad to get a paternity test.

how talls ur mom?
Mogged by your own son. Brootal. Is your mom tall? If not, I’d tell your dad to get a paternity test.

5'5 or 5'4. Something like that

My parental grandad was 6'1. My dad just ended up a manlet due to war in Iraq meaning less nutrients. My and my brothers are 5'8, 5'11 and 6'2

5'5 or 5'4. Something like that

My parental grandad was 6'1. My dad just ended up a manlet due to war in Iraq meaning less nutrients. My and my brothers are 5'8, 5'11 and 6'2
anime is suicide fuel bro especially if the main character has a gf

I hope your Mom steps on an IED.

Your mom cheated on your dad

Bro not to be offensive but are you sure you are your dad's child? :feelsmega: :feelsmega: