Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BROOO AYEZ ONRY. NOODLEWHORES CHOOSE CHAD over CHANG.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★

You know that they are choosing the chink only because, they don't want to be perceived as self hating on camera. It's so over for Changcels.

@Biowaste Removal
@Chang Longwang

"If judging looks alone".

As if they could judge anything else or were interested. :feelskek:

"If judging looks alone".

As if they could judge anything else or were interested. :feelskek:
Jfl. Noodlehwhores should all be stoned to death(in vidya) never seen a more self hating bunch of foids.

Jfl. Noodlehwhores should all be stoned to death(in vidya) never seen a more self hating bunch of foids.
Parasites, I am telling you. They are worse than COVID 19, They seek out other races to turn the entire world into chinks.

@Made in Heaven
@WorthlessSlavicShit

No modesty anywhere anymore. Every foid looks like a street walker.

Parasites, I am telling you. They are worse than COVID 19, They seek out other races to turn the entire world into chinks.
That's what's funny. Hapas look Asian most of the time, at best they look like central Asians.
That's why white Normies who fuck noodlewhores are the biggest morons, they are throwing away their genes for nothing.

Also most guys in the video choosing the blonde Stacy over the noodlehwhores is proof that white men would take white women over Asian women any day, if given a choice. It's only because, white women are so hypegamous that white Normies fuck Asians.

Still, More asian girls picked B than I expected. GenZ noodlefoids have improved even if its only slightly

And when he interviewed the white guys, only the fag and the hapa chose the noodlefoid jfl.

Most white men prefer their own race of women, its just that ethnic foids like whites too much

@Made in Heaven
@WorthlessSlavicShit
Ngl, I kinda expected some kind of "non-racist" but still slutty answer, something like the foids saying that they'd get spitroasted by those two, but coincidentally, would choose the white guy to fuck their mouths so they can look at him while the Asian dude is in the background fucking their pussies:feelskek::feelskek:.