Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bronies are definitely the most incel fandom

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Bronies. Fans of My Little Pony. This fandom has been dead for years, I would say that 2014 was the last "good" year and after that it started going downhill, and by 2016 it was completely dead, I remember between 2011-2013 you could find these horsefuckers everywhere with their pony videos, music and fanart kek. But I doubt they have ascended
49FJuq9.jpg

t5YRrz6.jpg

Norrisbladerolledarandomimagepostedincomment1381990at a0182e190ab2f1e26a52d7688478393e

69oqdc8otqbz 1

They all mog me except last fatso

Speak for yourself buddy.

mogs me because white

they all look soy af
no wonder the community died

And they're all white lmfao

2F3BB0D426524928BCEAF68BB2561CB5

Fucking burbers man.

Worst copes ever.

I hate these motherfuckers ngl word up

the most incel fandom
I can think of other fandoms far more likely to be celibate. What about for example fandoms of other shows with preschoolers as the primary intended audience?

Something tells me guys who fetishize the Backyardigans or Teletubbies are potentially getting an even lower % of pussy than Bronies are.

I can think of other fandoms far more likely to be celibate. What about for example fandoms of other shows with preschoolers as the primary intended audience?

Something tells me guys who fetishize the Backyardigans or Teletubbies are potentially getting an even lower % of pussy than Bronies are.
Is that even a thing?

They have a sense of self-destruction I could relate to

Tbh being a pony-fucking manchild is the closest thing to happiness you can ever get in this life as an incel.

the only fun bronies left are the mlpol ones

Literally all of them mog me