Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Broly doxxed

How did the one Redittor that rated him up till now rate him a 5.5/6. Beyond over.

I have Broly's pictures. He's a normie.

Mogs me to oblivion

Don't people on that sub rate /8 like with psl ratings?
Apparently not
Our rating scale is based on a standard normal distribution (bell curve). In the bell curve linked, "0" is the mean and 68% of values are within 1 standard deviation of the mean. Now sub "0" for "5" and "values" for "people". Using our rating scale, a 5 is considered average and about 60% of people are within 1 standard deviation of the mean, that is 4-6. So we are assuming attractiveness is normally distributed, since a normal distribution is common. Our scale goes from 0-10

Apparently not
Well he does pay curry tax. He has a mogger eye area though.

Still these ratings are pure autism. Just lol at getting teenage autists in their basements rating you 5.3773736×618299=8=7 on some obscure sub. The only rating that matters is how women treat you.

Well he does pay curry tax. He has a mogger eye area though.

Still these ratings are pure autism. Just lol at getting teenage autists in their basements rating you 5.3773736×618299=8=7 on some obscure sub. The only rating that matters is how women treat you.

Yep, even Wheat Waffles says that. He specifically says that the best and easiest face ratings is how toilets treat you. Anyone who gives you a face rating isn't being objective, only instincts are.

Very true. This example perfectly showcases your point I would say.

didn't you find him by ADHDcel thread
i am just saying it's a funny coincidence
Yeah some other guy posted him. I saw his username and made a thread asking if it's Broly from .is

He didn't post any pictures.

I found one yesterday:

broly-dbz.gif

CC36

@Broly defend yourself brown monkey fakecel nigger

Mogs me hard.

hes still curry tho