Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Broken personality detecter Las Vegas desert edition. zip-tied her to a signpost...

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Man Lured ugly Girlfriend into Desert for ‘Bondage Photoshoot,’ Then Watched Her Die

Instead of getting married in Las Vegas, John Chapman took Jaime Feden out to the desert and zip-tied her to a signpost for what he convinced her was a “bondage photoshoot."

but I Wonder...
did he actually photograph her?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBuE1eDLjlw

Must have been one of those incels

That man looks MTN at best, they'll still find a way to pin this on incels

Did I understand right that she's 33? I thought she was at least in her mid 40s.

Must have been one of those incels
its funny how they dont call "normal" murderers incel
i mean whats stopping them from doing so? since apparently thats what incels are
were so dangerous when really its chads like wade wilson deleting women:feelsseriously:

Last edited:
He was trying to fix her weird looking eyes.

She’s ugly af, and he ain’t too bad looking. Average looksmatched couple in 2024. This is why women should date incels. They’d never have to worry about violence and would get treated well. Still though, I wonder what motivated him to do it.

She’s ugly af, and he ain’t too bad looking. Average looksmatched couple in 2024. This is why women should date incels. They’d never have to worry about violence and would get treated well. Still though, I wonder what motivated him to do it.
Ikr? This is what prompted me to post it...

She's just so gdmf weird looking, while he's a basic normie looking guy.

My guess is he was disgusted with her...

I mean, so easy to photograph her in bondage? That's not exactly a common thing.

You know it’s over when an MTN formerly HTN guy has to settle for a woman like that. Her eye area is so messed up.
true but when it comes to mtn and htns you gotta wonder what is making them dumpster dive in the first place
having a small dick could definitely be a reason height too or some other debuff
being a dicklet is truecel status idc who u are
you gotta take everything into account because nowadays everything matters
you gotta really have it all

Last edited:
Ikr? This is what prompted me to post it...

She's just so gdmf weird looking, while he's a basic normie looking guy.

My guess is he was disgusted with her...

I mean, so easy to photograph her in bondage? That's not exactly a common thing.
Yeah, interesting a guy like him had to settle for her. She looks weird, almost like her face is lopsided from a stroke or something. He just looks like a typical middle aged guy, maybe even slightly better than average for his age. He was probably disgusted he couldn’t get a looksmatched gf. Still though, odd reason to kill her when he could have just broke up with her. I feel there is more to his motives than just that, but I can’t imagine what else

true but when it comes to mtn and htns you gotta wonder what is making them dumpster dive
having a small dick could definitely be a reason or some other debuff
being a dicklet is truecel status idc who u are
I think it’s just the current dating market. Average guys are really struggling because their female looksmatches are going for Chad and not them. That’s why they dumpster dive

Yeah, interesting a guy like him had to settle for her. She looks weird, almost like her face is lopsided from a stroke or something. He just looks like a typical middle aged guy, maybe even slightly better than average for his age. He was probably disgusted he couldn’t get a looksmatched gf. Still though, odd reason to kill her when he could have just broke up with her. I feel there is more to his motives than just that, but I can’t imagine what else
According to the video it was her money...

According to the video it was her money...
Interesting. I only watched the first part of the video where it showed him and her faces. I couldn’t stand to see that female investigator ramble on and on

She looks like a genderbent version of Gollum

This is just how crackheads have sex

You see a lot of that these days, but these old looking bitches have no shortage of simps.
Yep. Crazy how much even ugly women are praised and hyped up while even average men rot

Man Lured ugly Girlfriend into Desert for ‘Bondage Photoshoot,’ Then Watched Her Die

Instead of getting married in Las Vegas, John Chapman took Jaime Feden out to the desert and zip-tied her to a signpost for what he convinced her was a “bondage photoshoot."

but I Wonder...
did he actually photograph her?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBuE1eDLjlw

ok idk if anyone here has ever tried duct taping their own mouth, but it doesnt actually work. The inside of it quickly gets moist from your breath and lips and just falls off, I srs dont know how nobody ever points that out. Additionally, human skin has a layer of fat and oil on it. When you apply duct tape or other tapes, you literally gotta wipe the surface down with soapy water or even something alcohol based before doing it.

When tape is put on your face, just the skin oil and sweat building up under it - remember its air tight - and the facial twitching will make it fall off. It does not fucking work to suffocate you or silence you. The only way I can see it working is by stuffing something into the victims mouth, then wrapping their entire fucking head in tape from front to back, all around, tons of times, until it becomes like a rope and you cant remove it from the tensile strength of the tape. But at that point, why even use tape? Just use rope

I had a job where we glued big stickers on walls and windows sometimes and this was part of it. This shit does not work on sweaty, oily human skin especially not in addition with moisture, spittle and so on from breathing.

Here are other people that have come to the same conclusion as me:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/writing/comments/8unidk/for_those_who_like_to_be_as_realistic_as_possible/

View: https://youtu.be/6wMmNm8StK4

Another thing that I just realized - how tf do you tape the nose? The nose is super hard to tape shut, again, unless you stuff it with something first to block it. Wrapping tape around the nose doesnt work, it will just fall off.

Last edited:
ok idk if anyone here has ever tried duct taping their own mouth, but it doesnt actually work. The inside of it quickly gets moist from your breath and lips and just falls off, I srs dont know how nobody ever points that out. Additionally, human skin has a layer of fat and oil on it. When you apply duct tape or other tapes, you literally gotta wipe the surface down with soapy water or even something alcohol based before doing it.

When tape is put on your face, just the skin oil and sweat building up under it - remember its air tight - and the facial twitching will make it fall off. It does not fucking work to suffocate you or silence you. The only way I can see it working is by stuffing something into the victims mouth, then wrapping their entire fucking head in tape from front to back, all around, tons of times, until it becomes like a rope and you cant remove it from the tensile strength of the tape. But at that point, why even use tape? Just use rope

I had a job where we glued big stickers on walls and windows sometimes and this was part of it. This shit does not work on sweaty, oily human skin especially not in addition with moisture, spittle and so on from breathing.

Here are other people that have come to the same conclusion as me:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/writing/comments/8unidk/for_those_who_like_to_be_as_realistic_as_possible/

View: https://youtu.be/6wMmNm8StK4

Another thing that I just realized - how tf do you tape the nose? The nose is super hard to tape shut, again, unless you stuff it with something first to block it. Wrapping tape around the nose doesnt work, it will just fall off.

Plus, it attracts fingerprints.

Maybe he really used a plastic bag?

Super Mario Dance GIF by GIPHY Gaming

ok idk if anyone here has ever tried duct taping their own mouth
I tried once when I was 16, mewing meme was taking off back then and I fell for it so I tried to tape shut my mouth in order to force myself to breathe through nose during sleep only to discover that it always falls off after about twenty seconds.

Plus, it attracts fingerprints.

Maybe he really used a plastic bag?
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: high IQ I didnt think of that
yeah exactly
I looked up photos of people suffocated from duct tape and I only found 2 suicides and both were schizo and duct taped around their entire head. They were obviously not attempting to bite through it or anything.
Maybe they are leaving out details

I tried once when I was 16, mewing meme was taking off back then and I fell for it so I tried to tape shut my mouth in order to force myself to breathe through nose during sleep only to discover that it always falls off after about twenty seconds.
:bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain:
exactly exactly!
I've literally bought these chinstrap helmet things you buy to keep your mouth shut at night, and even that shit comes off in your sleep.

i see two men in that thumbnail.Where is the pic of the woman?