Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Broken dreams is what most sad

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Sex can be bought, aquired in escormacxxing. And broken dreams about having supreme comrade, in shape of cute loving teen girlfriend, cannot, untill creation of artificially improved girls, too far away in future. All what world of today has to offer is filthy unworthy overpriced shit, unworthy of attemps to get it (would not take even for free, if ugly femorloids, those are so trash that just tfu on them)

Kemoiukaimieste

I just want someone who would genuinely care for me and love me :cryfeels: It doesn't even have to be a girlfriend, a close friend who truly tries their best for me would be more than enough. But because of my ugly face and autism I will never get to experience any intimacy.

I just want someone who would genuinely care for me and love me :cryfeels: It doesn't even have to be a girlfriend, a close friend who truly tries their best for me would be more than enough. But because of my ugly face and autism I will never get to experience any intimacy.
We just can't live a normal life like everyone

i still have some hopes but lets see :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

All my life my parents and media were brainwashing me about how great it is to have a girlfriend / wife and that i could have that too. But lo and behold, i guess i was never Man enough for such fulfillment!

sad shit, man.

All my dreams were broken long ago and I only have one left: To do hard drugs and die. Ded srs

Sex can be bought, aquired in escormacxxing. And broken dreams about having supreme comrade, in shape of cute loving teen girlfriend, cannot, untill creation of artificially improved girls, too far away in future. All what world of today has to offer is filthy unworthy overpriced shit, unworthy of attemps to get it (would not take even for free, if ugly femorloids, those are so trash that just tfu on them)

View attachment 149884
A cute loli waifu of culture is all I ever asked for. But all lolis want Chads deep inside their little kokoros. It's over.
i still have some hopes but lets see :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Some days I wake up with tears in my eyes because I dreamt about the past and how it all magically worked out with the girl I loved

Hope that this might happen one day keeps me alive

Last edited: