Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Broken beyond repair

bait____

bait____

Based and blackpilled
Is there any part of your body that you consider broken beyond repair? For instance my eye sight is fucked,my eyes will never be the same.i had meniscus tear in my right leg too,that kinda fucked me up,again,it will never be the same.Oh i also broke my fucking right arm when i was i child,it is somewhat annoying when i work out because it is noticeably weaker than my left arm,not a big deal tbh but i think that is fixable.When I compare myself to a normal healthy person it it makes me feel miserable,i don't wanna compare me to handicapped people because i've seen them and they have it worse than me.Why..whyAhGGhag?? I'm not only ugly but im fucked in other aspects of my body too...i was thinking about this while looking myself at mirror...ragefuel...i was punching the wall and my right arm is weaker jfl.I'm so fucking pissed but i don't wanna show it.I guess i still have some of my youth...but i'm just wasting it,my early teen years are broken too,thanks to the loneliness and bullying i had to deal with.

Last edited:
I'm physically ok (besides my face which exudes terrible personality) but mentally ruined.

But hey hang in there man.

I have eye sight problems, i always see weird light rays. I've been to many doctors but no one could find out what it is. But i don't care anymore my life is shit anyways so

Physically everything is good besides my chest because my ribs poke out and make my stomach look weird.

Physically everything is good besides my chest because my ribs poke out and make my stomach look weird.
have a pic to show what it looks like?