Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Broke my keyboard from raging

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★★★★
I guess I don't know my own strength since I didn't even mean to break my keyboard when I slapped it when getting mad at sweats. But oh well, live and learn I guess.

Anyway, have you ever raged at a game? What caused it?

i slapped the shit out of my keyboard like chad slaps becky but it still works.

I broke a few controllers from playing various games. Though been a while since it happened again

200 2

i always end up breaking my headphones when getting angry

I broke a few controllers from playing various games. Though been a while since it happened again
It was my first time in a couple of years

lmao I've been there too, I almost broke my xbox once

broke my keyboard at work by slamming it on my desk multiple times and also 2 airpods all in one weekend day

nobody found out but I think there are still keyboard keys laying around in some corners :feelsjuice:

yah online poker. some guy called my bluff with second pair so i smashed my laptop with my fist (it was on my chest) and the screen went black

Broke my Pc raging at agario when i was 11 haven’t had my own Pc since then

what happened?
I raged at halo when I was a kid and I threw my controller, I accidentally hit my xbox and it fell down from the chair it was standing on lol

it was really unsteady apparently :giga:

I guess I don't know my own strength since I didn't even mean to break my keyboard when I slapped it when getting mad at sweats. But oh well, live and learn I guess.

used to do that back in the day when I gamed

I was so mad yesterday I smashed my head into a cabinet real hard

prolly got tramautic brain injury from doing shit like that for years lol

I don’t really play games that requires actual skill. It’s just COD MW2 and GTA Online if I’m really bored

Why can't your mommy buy you a new pc?
I don’t use computers anyway we had a family Pc but I never really used it tbh.

No, smashing electronics and peripherals because you're mad is absolutely brain dead retarded.

Congratulations. You just cost yourself time and money. You can't use your device now and have to take time out of your day to go and pay for another one.

I have so poor muscle memory that i cant type without looking at keyboard.

No, smashing electronics and peripherals because you're mad is absolutely brain dead retarded.

Congratulations. You just cost yourself time and money. You can't use your device now and have to take time out of your day to go and pay for another one.
I already fixed it :bigbrain::bigbrain:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF5x_24kKOM

yeah i rage at gacha games because they are fucking mental illness making machines with putting u at the bottom of social hierarchies constantly and u cant do anything about it so u lash out.

Been there. Actually I have a pile of broken keyboards from raging and I use them for parts for the surviving ones.

I don't play much on pc, I'm a console player, and in some moments of rage, I have bitten several CDs. It turns out that they don't work much after that.

I also smashed a Gran Turismo 2 disc against a furniture, nearly breaking it in half.

But I'm more calm nowadays.