Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Broke JBWmaxxer gets noodled

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Dude is low tier normie, with annoying positive white family.

He earns 12k a year and got married to Noodlewhore who earns 35k.

This noodle has more credit and true intrinsic value and respect amongst noodles than her noodle friend who married a 170cm 50kg Riceman hedge fund manager who makes 800k, let that sink in for all you rice/ curry cucks still planning to betabux. Get your ££ and go MGTOW

View: https://youtu.be/ZbPxufgFwLU

Mogs me very hard tbh also would do her hard too tbh. If I ever get married to a noodle it will only be a rich noodle so that I can live there and won't have to take her back to my country so that she can cuck me.

Mogs me very hard tbh also would do her hard too tbh. If I ever get married to a noodle it will only be a rich noodle so that I can live there and won't have to take her back to my country so that she can cuck me.
That's unrealisic, they're gonna expect you to betabuxx them, this is just jbw propaganda

Video unavailable.

tfw no mommy noodle gf to fund my LDARing

oh the privileges of being white...

man I wish I could have a noodle for myself :feelscry:

I will have my noodlewhore soon

>ywn be a househusband to an asian girl

feels terrible

Best bit is how relieved and happy his boomer parents are that he got married, basically admitting he had zero chance of competing globally

Damn, she looks better than any girl in the west I could ever get even if I looks and NTmaxxed.

Dude have a solid face also whiter features but he looks like a manlet. Power of a white dick.

Rich noodle wanting an incel? Keep dreaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back