Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Broke-ass Floridians losing their minds ovER lootERs following the hurricanes.

DeSantis talks about a “traumatized dog,” in the last video. I don’t give a damn about a dog, how many humans lost their lives so far - like 50? Show some respect, and stop obsessing over dogs like a foid.

Honestly looting is based because most of that shit is gonna be destroyed anyways. Might as well load up on junk food and other items while the opportunity presents itself :feelsthink::bigbrain:

DeSantis talks about a “traumatized dog,” in the last video. I don’t give a damn about a dog, how many humans lost their lives so far - like 50? Show some respect, and stop obsessing over dogs like a foid.
More sympathetic coverage of the travails of a single dog than about the daily abject torture millions of incels have to endure, or even a mention of the dire exploitation of billions of beta males?

Sure, but the dogpill is totally a joke, bro. Your life is worth more than a dog, bro. Soyciety cares for you, bro. :soy:

Dog-fucking foids would totally stop getting their pussies knotted by their dogs every day and start pursuing incels to enjoy bouncing their uteruses on incel dick IF ONLY your fixed your terrible personalities, sweaty inkies. :foidSoy:

Last edited:
I watched a lot of hurricane coverage before/during the storm and the amount of holes babbling about pets and dogs is ridiculous. They seriously value dogs more than humans now.

Same old, same old. Rednecks complain about nigs looting, the very same rednecks go on to feed the nigs, watch their sports, etc.

It's the redneck/nig nexus, the never ending love/hate.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back