Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Brocels would you fuck this mascular curry foid?

For the love of God, stop with these retard "would you fuck" threads. This is an incel forum, I DON'T FUCK ANYONE, I DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING OPTION.

Last edited:
For the love of God, stop with these retard "would you fuck" threads. This is an incel forum, I DON'T FUCK ANYBODY, I DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING OPTION.
Chill out. It's just for fun to make things interesting. Hypotheticals can be neat experiments

Who wouldn't fuck her is the real question

perhaps if she stopped worshipping cows

Chill out. It's just for fun to make things interesting. Hypotheticals can be neat experiments
No when it's insanely stupid. I am starving for women, OF COURSE I WOULD FUCK A YOUNG ATTRACTIVE IN SHAPE GIRL. THIS THREAD IS BEYOND BRAINROT.

Rather rope than fuck pajeetas

No when it's insanely stupid. I am starving for women, OF COURSE I WOULD FUCK A YOUNG ATTRACTIVE IN SHAPE GIRL. THIS THREAD IS BEYOND BRAINROT.
Almost any of us would fuck her. Threads like this are still fun. Now chill the fuck out. It is gross how muscular she is. but beggars can't be choosers. Given the choice, I'd take a slightly chubby non muscular girl any day over this one

Almost any of us would fuck her. Threads like this are still fun. Now chill the fuck out. It is gross how muscular she is. but beggars can't be choosers. Given the choice, I'd take a slightly chubby non muscular girl any day over this one
That's exactly what I am trying to say. Beggars can't be choosers. EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE WOULD FUCK THAT FOID, WE ARE STARVING.

This thread is equivalent to ask a homeless person if they would eat a delicious pepperoni pizza.

when did muscular women become aesthetic

That's exactly what I am trying to say. Beggars can't be choosers. EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE WOULD FUCK THAT FOID, WE ARE STARVING.

This thread is equivalent to ask a homeless person if they would eat a delicious pepperoni pizza.
I get your point. To me, threads like this are still kinda fun though. Helps break up the "it's over" and "I can't get laid" stuff.

I get your point. To me, threads like this are still kinda fun though. Helps break up the "it's over" and "I can't get laid" stuff.
How exactly looking at a FOID you know is being fucked by chad while you rot here distracts you from inceldom?

How exactly looking at a FOID you know is being fucked by chad while you rot here distracts you from inceldom?
It's just fun to fantasize about having them sometimes.

It's just fun to fantasize about having them sometimes.
This is very strange. Every time I see a Chadwanter being adored by thousands, if not millions, of cuck simps on social media, it just reminds me of how fucked up this world is. But, I won't judge you. I wish I could distract myself from inceldom.

This is very strange. Every time I see a Chadwanter being adored by thousands, if not millions, of cuck simps on social media, it just reminds me of how fucked up this world is. But, I won't judge you. I wish I could distract myself from inceldom.
It has the same effect on me usually. I agree with you on that. I hate knowing how easy all these whores have it. The reason this feels different is because it's a hypothetical "would you ascend with", and it makes me imagine I have a choice instead of being some loser who can't even get one gf.