Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brocels who have lower testosterone than 300ng/dl

T

the kurdish loner

Officer
★★★★★
If you have lower testosterone than 300ng/dl, make a comment if you want to talk a bit.

What symptoms are you having? I should really get mine tested my sex drive is gone

Total? God no. Who's can plummet that low without purposely sabotaging yourself?

What are you levels?
Recently, my total was measured at 940ng/dl.

That's just total, though, free is what actually matters.

And further on from that, you genetic predisposition for the location of your androgen receptors, the density of them in certain locations, and their sensitivity to testosterone and DHT.

A total of under 300 would mean your balls don't work, which, unless you have Klinefelter's, is very likely your fault.

Holy
Recently, my total was measured at 940ng/dl.

That's just total, though, free is what actually matters.

And further on from that, you genetic predisposition for the location of your androgen receptors, the density of them in certain locations, and their sensitivity to testosterone and DHT.

A total of under 300 would mean your balls don't work, which, unless you have Klinefelter's, is very likely your fault.
shit 940is shitty high mine is only 497

no clue what my levels are but nowadays probably low

I have 250 ng/dl of T but don't have Klinefelter. My dick is not small, neither are my balls and can grow dense facial hair. I also gain muscle quickly so my androgen receptors are decent.

I have 250 ng/dl of T but don't have Klinefelter. My dick is not small, neither are my balls and can grow dense facial hair. I also gain muscle quickly so my androgen receptors are decent.
I think much of your T is being unbound and used up quickly by your ARs. Have you checked your free T? It's likely very high.

No. I will.
You kinda remind me of a grizzly bear the way you describe yourself. They have 150 total T levels because their ARs are so efficient that rarely any T that gets produced gets stockpilled as total T

If your balls aren't smaller than average, its very unlikely for you to have Klinefelter syndrome i used to think i have ks for years since i had almost all the signs but as i later tested, i had normal sized testicles and average levels of testosterone

You kinda remind me of a grizzly bear the way you describe yourself. They have 150 total T levels because their ARs are so efficient that rarely any T that gets produced gets stockpilled as total T
I have a ton of body hair. My legs are very hairy. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

If your balls aren't smaller than average, its very unlikely for you to have Klinefelter syndrome i used to think i have ks for years since i had almost all the signs but as i later tested, i had normal sized testicles and average levels of testosterone
:yes::yes::yes: