Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

brocels who have lost their parents - how are you coping?

M

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
as i get older the thought looms over me - i have no one. no friends. no partner who truly loves and cares about me. all i have is my parents. if they vanished tomorrow, i would be absolutely alone.

i know as i get older the day of parting comes, fellow bros who have lost parents, how exactly do you cope with this?

I hate my parents cant wait to move out and never contact them again

@Ron.Belgrade @VideoGameCoper @Animecel2D

I hate my parents cant wait to move out and never contact them again
you say this, but would you actually never contact them again?

side note; do you have a strong friendgroup?

it makes no diff at all (for my inceldom)

Yes 100%

No dont have any friends
your parents must be quite bad if you are willing to basically become isolated from human connection to get away from them

as i get older the thought looms over me - i have no one. no friends. no partner who truly loves and cares about me. all i have is my parents. if they vanished tomorrow, i would be absolutely alone.

i know as i get older the day of parting comes, fellow bros who have lost parents, how exactly do you cope with this?
myparents are toxic as shit and i still feel alone with them around

I will bury myself but I only have my mom

I've yet to experience this, my mother is old enough for me to think about her possible death sometimes. I dread the day she passes, I have nobody besides her and my brother, and I don't know how I will be able to cope with this life.

I've yet to experience this, my mother is old enough for me to think about her possible death sometimes. I dread the day she passes, I have nobody besides her and my brother, and I don't know how I will be able to cope with this life.
Feeling the same. i have my mom and my step dad. thats it.

I wish to die in jihad before that happens.

I lost my father, my mum is still here. It's not the same without him. I have two sisters and there are no other male relatives I can hang out with. I feel uncomfortable all the time like I can never relax

When my dad dies I'm just gonna go to Palestine and die fighting there I already decided a long time ago

@Ron.Belgrade @VideoGameCoper @Animecel2D
It’s fucking brutal. I’m so glad my mother is still here, because if she dies, I’ll probably rope. Losing my father a couple months ago just after my 19th birthday was hell. I miss having him because he was like a best friend to me. He was also the guy I did fun car stuff with and him and me repaired our cars and other stuff together. Despite my decent car knowledge, I can’t do as many repairs as we could together, so some things now need to go to a shop that otherwise would have been fixed by us. Just last weekend my muscle car broke down. It’s currently sitting in the driveway as I wait for one of my relatives to check it out to see if he can help me fix it. If not, have to push it into the garage and leave it there till I have enough money for a shop to fix it. So brutal this broke now that he’s gone.

I lost my dad when I was 13. It was brutal. I try not to think about my mom passing away. She’s been so good to me and she’s the only person that I can trust in my life.

There is no coping. Just fear of roping