Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brocels what can I do to upset my boss and coworkers while doing well on paper?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I only want to do well on paper for legal reasons btw, this way they will pay me when they fire me, bc employment isn't at will here. I have to follow stuff like not acting in bad faith (on paper), not having a blatant drop in performance, not disrespecting them, being on time, doing what my boss says... You know, shit you're supposed to do on a job. However, other requirements to hold a job like them liking my attitude, making them feel that I take it seriously and not upsetting anyone, my coworkers liking me... Don't apply to me at all since idc about getting fired.

I have already tried to earn their approval despite them treating me poorly, but they're still bullying me :feelsUgh: so now I'm trying to annoy them while not messing up. Just existing is enough for me to annoy them but maybe there's little things I can do to make it worse :feelsdevil:

Why not just resign

Stay away from norime drama

Stay away from norime drama
high iq but they're shit talking me and lowkey bullying me, there's nothing i can do about it, they bullied me even when i tried to do well and get their approval, so now im slacking off and thinking about ways to lowkey troll them
Maybe ask for a raise.
lmao based

i think i will just to troll my boss

Work harder, better, longer than everyone else.

People hate it when one person is outperforming everyone to such a degree that it makes everyone else look lazy, stupid, and useless. They'll all try to get you fired.

Work harder, better, longer than everyone else.

People hate it when one person is outperforming everyone to such a degree that it makes everyone else look lazy, stupid, and useless. They'll all try to get you fired.
:feelskek:

Do what they do, acting in bad faith in general. If they claim you are being ''lazy'', pretend you are not. Maybe call them lazy as well while you are at it.

Do what they do, acting in bad faith in general. If they claim you are being ''lazy'', pretend you are not. Maybe call them lazy as well while you are at it.
based

just exist and do your job normal without any drama. If possible try to IQ mog normies around you

pretend you are a tranny and flirt with them

pretend you are a tranny and flirt with them
kek based

the best part is, if i pretended to be a tranny and had them call me with girl pronouns and walk on eggshells around me, it'd be fucking awesome because the company is extremely woke, but it's just too humiliating for me to pretend to be a tranny

Tell them to stop being antisemitic or you'll report them to the adl