Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brocels that surgerymaxx or are going to surgerymaxx, how did you go about it as far as planning?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26242
  • Start date
Deleted member 26242

Deleted member 26242

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
-
I mean I already know that you need the money for it ofc. But I'm just curious as to how you convinced your doctor to recommend you to a plastic surgeon instead of a useless therapist?

you dont,you directly go to the plastic surgeons
they will never admit that you are ugly, better continue to pay 100$/h to talk about your shitty life to a stranger that doesnt care

I am saving up to get a fucking chin. Almost have enough. My question is, (inbefore volcel), I am overweight by like 20 pounds, I should lose this weight before surgery so they can do a better job, right? And no im not volcel because fatcel, I literally inherited the lower 3rd of Phineas Flynn.

I have a fucked up teeth. The first thing i need to do is to correct my teeth through braces and after that i will definitely get jaw surgery in order to look like normal human being. But i believe its pretty much over since i live in a shithole with poor parents and won't likely be able to afford all of these before its too late.

I went to a plastic surgeon and he straight up told me what he noticed that could be operated on