Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brocels .. should I let this Latina use me for my US citizenship? My one path to ascension at the moment

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
I suspect that she is using me for my US citizenship since I met her online, and she’s been very forward about adding me on social media

but she’s also in search of US citizenship

I feel like it’s a risk I should take, as long as I have a pre-nup in place. There’s a chance that she leaves right as we get married, but she legit won’t find a better beta bucks, especially with a Hispanic guy, since I’m on track to earn six figures within 4 years. And I’m also like 5 inches taller than the men she’s used to, only thing is I have a small penis

life is too short to not take risks

she recently posted a meme that she dreams about an American visa

I suspect that she is using me for my US citizenship since I met her online, and she’s been very forward about adding me on social media

I feel like it’s a risk I should take, as long as I have a pre-nup in place. There’s a chance that she leaves right as we get married, but she legit won’t find a better beta bucks, especially with a Hispanic guy, since I’m on track to earn six figures within 4 years. And I’m also like 5 inches taller than the men she’s used to, only thing is I have a small penis

pump and dump her i guess :feelshaha:

put ur dick in her

marry her but don’t give her any papers, let’s see how long she sticks around. If she stays then most likely she is legit.

no, you wanna be a betabuxx? you can as well visit massage parlor

I don’t mind being a betabux, I just don’t want to get married and have her leave me as soon as that happens

but I’ll have a prenup in place, I refuse to get married without it

alimony for up to a year , I retain all assets that I held prior to marriage (all my crypto)

marry her but don’t give her any papers, let’s see how long she sticks around. If she stays then most likely she is legit.

she automatically gets papers

She's just gonna cheat on you when she moves over, the same story a thousand times:
Man either moves, or the woman moves because guy spent money, you get married, she cheats, takes all your money.

oh, that'd be based as well but she could sue him for fake rape

it’d be in ecuador, and they do have extradition with the US, but it’s usually the other way around

where an American gets extradited from ecuador, not an American gets extradited TO ecuador

false rape is a danger even in America

she automatically gets papers
Guessing she is another country and you plan to import her? Then fuck that

if she is here in the states illegally then you have to process the paperwork and you can chose not to. At least that is how they did it, could be different now.

She's just gonna cheat on you when she moves over, the same story a thousand times:
Man either moves, or the woman moves because guy spent money, you get married, she cheats, takes all your money.

Pre nuptial agreement

I refuse to get married without it

Women from shithole countries are always a gamble. I could easily get married to a gold digger who wants a visa from my native country but she would leave me because she’s used to Balkan chad. Since you mog the men from her native country I really can’t say, but from personal experience I’d stay away from women like that.
This, too many leave you right after they can stay in the US and then they’ll go after a better guy.

my mom’s friend did that

she actually stayed with the guy (who’s an engineer) for like 10 years

she left him because he hit their child, which is actually a legitimate reason to leave
Women from shithole countries are always a gamble. I could easily get married to a gold digger who wants a visa from my native country but she would leave me because she’s used to Balkan chad. Since you mog the men from her native country I really can’t say, but from personal experience I’d stay away from women like that.

This, too many leave you right after they can stay in the US and then they’ll go after a better guy.

im 5’11” and light skin (easily above average for rice) and the men from her country average 5’6”

and to find a guy of her own race here to cheat on, she’s not getting a 5’11” hispanic guy that makes six figures, simply too uncommon

so it’s not like I’m exactly competing against Chads

my penis is smaller than her men though, but idk if that’s important, since otherwise all women would prefer bbc over white chad

she did try to date an Asian guy before in her own country, but he tricked her, and she does follow BTS

Last edited:
where did u meet her online?

if she fucks with you why not ? :forcedsmile:

People Charge Money for that shit. Either Charge her for marrying You for papers le "marry" her and use her much as You can.

Pics?

if she fucks with you why not ? :forcedsmile:

that’s the thing though

she really wants the papers
People Charge Money for that shit. Either Charge her for marrying You for papers le "marry" her and use her much as You can.

Pics?
No pics since this forum is so notorious

Not worth it, the same was about to happen to me in Spain, they are just profit-seeking holes.

Too much waiting, hassle and paperwork. Don’t have patience for that.

that’s the thing though

she really wants the papers

No pics since this forum is so notorious
You must negotiate with her : the sex against papers. It is legal, that's the marriage. :forcedsmile:
No sex no papers .... :forcedsmile:
I would try to ascend in this way on your place.

my mom’s friend did that

she actually stayed with the guy (who’s an engineer) for like 10 years

she left him because he hit their child, which is actually a legitimate reason to leave

im 5’11” and light skin (easily above average for rice) and the men from her country average 5’6”

and to find a guy of her own race here to cheat on, she’s not getting a 5’11” hispanic guy that makes six figures, simply too uncommon

so it’s not like I’m exactly competing against Chads

my penis is smaller than her men though, but idk if that’s important, since otherwise all women would prefer bbc over white chad

she did try to date an Asian guy before in her own country, but he tricked her, and she does follow BTS
:chad::chad::banhammer:

that sounds risky to me tbh. OP don't do this or we might find you on liveleak

Very risky OP. I know currycels who arranged marriage a whore from.overseas to get cucked here.

She was from Spain or you are from Spain?
She lived in Spain too, but didn't have the citizenship. Marrying someone here is the easy way to get it, but following next there is an almost 100% chance to get divorce raped, so no deal.

Another day on Volcels.is

I don’t mind being a betabux, I just don’t want to get married and have her leave me as soon as that happens

but I’ll have a prenup in place, I refuse to get married without it

alimony for up to a year , I retain all assets that I held prior to marriage (all my crypto)
You wont be a betabux if you give her citizenship she'll dump you as soon as you finish paying for her paper. Use your head and keep her where she is

You wont be a betabux if you give her citizenship she'll dump you as soon as you finish paying for her paper. Use your head and keep her where she is

that’s why I’ll have the prenup where I don’t pay alimony for more than a few months

Bait and give her lies but never actually do anything lmfao

She lived in Spain too, but didn't have the citizenship. Marrying someone here is the easy way to get it, but following next there is an almost 100% chance to get divorce raped, so no deal.

what was she? Colombian?

So a "girl" just added you online and you're already thinking about marriage?

:feelswhere:

So a "girl" just added you online and you're already thinking about marriage?

:feelswhere:

that's the only way she can stay

fiance visa

without the fiance visa, she'd get sent back within 6 months, and that's if she's even granted a b-2 visa

the us department of state is busy with other shit right now

bro.
I went through the same shit and ended up broke. Do you for a minute really think she is genuinely interested in you?
She will leave you as soon as possible to find some other guy.
Those are vile bitches, don't let them take advantage of you.
What country is she from?

It’ll be the same story you’ve heard a million times, but you should do it so you can at least get pussy

bro.
I went through the same shit and ended up broke. Do you for a minute really think she is genuinely interested in you?
She will leave you as soon as possible to find some other guy.
Those are vile bitches, don't let them take advantage of you.
What country is she from?

where was your woman from?

this person is from ecuador

I will do it, but refuse to without a fair and legal prenuptial agreement

-no alimony beyond $800 a month for the first 6 months after divorce
-I retain all assets prior to marriage
-I retain all assets according to the % I paid for them (between us both) that I acquired after marriage
-I am willing to pay child support to financially support any potential offspring, under the condition of a paternity DNA test
It’ll be the same story you’ve heard a million times, but you should do it so you can at least get pussy

it's not really a 100% chance

more like a 65% chance or so

since the reality is, a lot of philippine brides end up staying, china brides stay

my mom's friend was one of those brides and she stayed for like 10 years, and only left because the husband hit the child in the face/head, which is a completely legitimate reason

she also has another friend who was imported, and she's still with her husband, and cried when her American husband wanted to leave her

Last edited:
No that’s cucked af and you will deeply regret going through with it

As a latinocel, latinas are up there with white and black foids in terms of being hypergamous as fuck. Oh, and did I mention they'll fuck other men behind your back if you don't measure up to her and her family? Unless she looks like the examples below:
Possible ascension

There's no way in hell you'll ascend as a sub-6.

I notice it’s always Ecuadorian women who pull shit like this

Never marry a latina if you're a gringo. Latinas treat gringos like shit.

As a latinocel, latinas are up there with white and black foids in terms of being hypergamous as fuck. Oh, and did I mention they'll fuck other men behind your back if you don't measure up to her and her family? Unless she looks like the examples below:
View attachment 504849
There's no way in hell you'll ascend as a sub-6.

that’s impossible in terms of them being hypergamous

Latinos are generally bloated round faced manlets, and the only good looking ones are white guys like maluma

while Latinas are attractive since their features work better on females

in a general Latino couple, the Latino guy generally looks like shit while the Latina is very fuckable
I notice it’s always Ecuadorian women who pull shit like this

its mostly Colombians and Mexicans

Ecuadorians generally are pretty irrelevant

Last edited:
Future incel breeder thanks for keep the shit storm going if you for that girl i hope she divorce rape you

You should let her kill you after you tell her your bitcoin phrases

Dude I'd do it so long as you don't knock her up or get attached. Seems like a win-win to me