Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Brocels, how many of you are NT/non-NT?

Are you NT or non-NT?

• Total voters
lowz1r

lowz1r

nothing will ever fill the void
★★★★★
NTpill experiment

Let me change my vote GrAYman.

What if you don't know? I don't have a diagnosis of anything NT, but I do have a diagnosis of some problems as child, even if they aren't directly related to autism (which is the only I somewhat suspect).

NT = Fakecel trait

What if you don't know? I don't have a diagnosis of anything NT, but I do have a diagnosis of some problems as child, even if they aren't directly related to autism (which is the only I somewhat suspect).
Do you have friends? If yes how close are they to you? Are you more introverted or extroverted

I would say majority, even if youre born normal after abnormal life you cant be normal.

Do you have friends? If yes how close are they to you? Are you more introverted or extroverted
No friends.

Significantly more introverted.

But I don't have any significant sensory problems. As a child I apparently didn't like being touched, but that could have had any reason. But I never have a problem with eating something due to its texture.

I'm not diagnosed with anything but I highly suspect I am non-NT

No friends.

Significantly more introverted.

But I don't have any significant sensory problems. As a child I apparently didn't like being touched, but that could have had any reason. But I never have a problem with eating something due to its texture.
You're non NT then

You're non NT then
Sure? I think sensory problems are essentially mandatory to be classified as autist which is the only type of NT I think I could have

If by non NT you mean autist/ADHD then I'm pretty sure I'm NT. But it is possible that I have something like dysthymia and a personality disorder accentuation like narcissism or BPD. Something related to autism that I might have is pathological demand avoidance (PDA), but I'm not sure.

Autistic users tend to forget that incels can be NT too.

NTpill believers are ignorant people who are not in touch with reality

NTpill believers are ignorant people who are not in touch with reality
Wdym? NTpill isn't even a "belief", it is a fact. It simply implies that NTness is a factor when it comes to getting sex and maintaning relationships. Nothing less, nothing more.

Wdym? NTpill isn't even a "belief", it is a fact. It simply implies that NTness is a factor when it comes to getting sex and maintaning relationships. Nothing less, nothing more.
You are missing the point. Being NT alone wont help you pull foids. If you are not good looking but NT, females won't be attracted to you. It's that simple

NT people are too busy hanging out with friends to find places like this.

You are missing the point. Being NT alone wont help you pull foids. If you are not good looking but NT, females won't be attracted to you. It's that simple
Yes but that does not necessarily make NTpill invalid, some incels can have average looks and would be able to score with the correct personality, but can't do so because they are autistic. Being autistic also distorts your perception of other people and how you are perceived in social contexts, so even if people are interested in you, you probably won't be able to know or will interpret it as hostility/indifference.

Another disavantage is that the wider your social circle, the better chances you have to find a foid that is into you, and autists have a huge difficulty expanding their circle.

Yes but that does not necessarily make NTpill invalid, some incels can have average looks and would be able to score with the correct personality, but can't do so because they are autistic. Being autistic also distorts your perception of other people and how you are perceived in social contexts, so even if people are interested in you, you probably won't be able to know or will interpret it as hostility/indifference.

Another disavantage is that the wider your social circle, the better chances you have to find a foid that is into you, and autists have a huge difficulty expanding their circle.
I know plenty of normal looking NT males who have good personalities but they are still incles.

I know plenty of normal looking NT males who have good personalities but they are still incles.
That's not what I'm implying, I know no amount of NT will make up for shitty looks, but this doesn't invalidate the NTpill. If you're average looking and aren't scoring, you either are a standardcel, a mentalcel(non-NT) or the women of your country hold too high standards.

And what do you mean by good personalities? You mean valuing kindness and respect? Good personality is something relative, women have some general preferences but usually, different women have different personality tastes for their boyfriends.

That's not what I'm implying, I know no amount of NT will make up for shitty looks, but this doesn't invalidate the NTpill. If you're average looking and aren't scoring, you either are a standardcel, a mentalcel(non-NT) or the women of your country hold too high standards.

And what do you mean by good personalities? You mean valuing kindness and respect? Good personality is something relative, women have some general preferences but usually, different women have different personality tastes for their boyfriends.
Women nowadays have unreasonable standards, it's no surprise that many normal NT guys are single. It's not that easy to find a gf. I live in the West.