Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brocels, how do you deal with envy and frustrations?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40842
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40842

26 y/o KHHV friendless
-
As a 25 yo KHHV who never had a girlfriend in his life, I feel a lot of envy when I pass near couples or guys who I know they are coupled (on street, at the mall, in the park). And sometimes this envy is filled with bitterness also.

Any tips? It really eats me inside.

Rage and shout

Good question.

Tomorrow, I will go to work, and listen to normies brag about: having multiple lovers, going on trips, having friends, having families that love them, hanging out with celebrities, going to parties, going to night clubs, and going to concerts...

I want to rope, these people live fantastic lives because their parents were good-looking, and they produced good-looking kids.

My advice to you, is to not "go full-incel", and do something at work or school that you will regret for the rest of your life. As incels, we live lives full of regret, and I have noticed that one of the major differences between incels and normies, is that normies have a clear conscious. I can fake it, and fit in with normies at work, but I am a fraud.

For example, sometimes I get depressed, and act in self-destructive ways. I wouldn't be so self-destructive if I had a wife and kids who loved me. :blackpill:

Alcohol. It's not a good cope

I don't envy i just feel sad for myself, get something that makes you happy. No matter what: alcohol, games, prostitutes. You have to get some kind of enjoyment.

Good fucking question. Seeing a foid my age, let alone a couple, ruins my mood for an hour or two at minimum.

I don't envy i just feel sad for myself, get something that makes you happy. No matter what: alcohol, games, prostitutes. You have to get some kind of enjoyment.
Same poor me

Smoke some weed. For me it works most of time.

I deal with it loving myself and being proud of being different, and being proud of being good at things normies aren't. Just loving who I am and accepting I do not need anyone

I deal with it loving myself and being proud of being different, and being proud of being good at things normies aren't. Just loving who I am and accepting I do not need anyone

Quite honest to god, simply seeing guys that mog me by skin tone and face fills me with more envy and rage than couples or anything else. I wouldn't mind being alone forever it I looked like a Chad. Or even HTN

By doing real nigga shit

I get high. It wipes all that negativity away. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Good question.

Tomorrow, I will go to work, and listen to normies brag about: having multiple lovers, going on trips, having friends, having families that love them, hanging out with celebrities, going to parties, going to night clubs, and going to concerts...

I want to rope, these people live fantastic lives because their parents were good-looking, and they produced good-looking kids.

My advice to you, is to not "go full-incel", and do something at work or school that you will regret for the rest of your life. As incels, we live lives full of regret, and I have noticed that one of the major differences between incels and normies, is that normies have a clear conscious. I can fake it, and fit in with normies at work, but I am a fraud.

For example, sometimes I get depressed, and act in self-destructive ways. I wouldn't be so self-destructive if I had a wife and kids who loved me. :blackpill:
Beautifully written post. Bookmarked