Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brocel love thread

A

Anonymous

GOD WILLS IT
★★★★★
I would like to extend my warmest and most sincere thanks to these users for being the arbiters of truth and great allies in our time of need, 
@11gaijin @a-virgin-nigger @BasedTruecel @Enigmatic93 @fagotonabike @Holy Crusader @universallyabhorred @not_here_4_points @ilieknothing @Splintercel @Lestat

Honorary mentions, @chudur-budur @ItheIthe 

& @Sergeantincel for giving us a platform to voice our thoughts and frustrations.

Less than 3

Just for the record, @Lestat = @Beckham = a ton of other shitty alts. He is a Lookism schizotroll.

blickpall said:
Just for the record, @Lestat = @Beckham = a ton of other shitty alts. He is a Lookism schizotroll.

Forgot to add you, less than three. Hope your studies have been going well. It's mostly why I've been posting so little here.

Anonymous said:
Forgot to add you, less than three. Hope your studies have been going well. It's mostly why I've been posting so little here.

Haha well, they are going. Thanks. Wish you the best of luck this semester as well.

@blackpill_incel

heroinfather said:
@blackpill_incel

2v3j71l.jpg

TheVman said:
I love you whoever you are.

You too man  :relief:

heroinfather said:
@blackpill_incel

Love ya bro.

I'll always be there for everyone here as long as they treat others well and don't try and start shit @DestroyedLife

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back