Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bro on r/seduction... damn. How many subreddits did he have to go through to arrive at this conclusion. JFL

ddking0001

ddking0001

Veteran
★★

Copeycopereddit

The amount of copium in that reply is filthy.

I hope the person who replied gets facially disfigured so i can blame their inability to find love on them being weak

The reply claims OP is unsuccessful with women for his weakness and personality. The whole seductions thing is a grift. OP should be on this forum here

I always find it hilarious when normies reply with "it's your mentality bro!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: get threapy for your self esteem issues :soy:"
as if normies EVER had to actually to do any of that shit. They just exist and the opposite sex finds them attractive. If you're unattractive no amount of positive thinking / therapy will change that.

“women don’t like weak men”
No they don’t like weak narrow jawlines, weak chins and weak frame they don’t like weak prey eyes. Appearances >>>>>> puhrsohnality. Chad looks + NT = can develop dark triad personality to cuntrol foids

The pick up community is still going strong after decades. Rizz is PUA for ADHD addled zoomer retards, the more things change, the more they stay the same. The scam will never end so long as the grift has gullible customers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back