Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Bro my life is very weird

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
im an only child with no pets and ofc my dead father but that happen about a year ago. I used to have some pets when I was younger but it was literally fish I got from a lake that died quickly or a hamster that only lived 2 years. I wish I got a cat tbh.

I also didn’t play vidya really. I do have a steam account but have not logged in 5 years. I do wish I had a console I feel like friendships in video games last longer than friendships made online just shitposting on obscure sites for years. I used to be a mobile gamer but like that’s it. I don’t even touch the Pc except a few times a year. I broke my original Pc when I was 11

If I didnt have my PC and PS5 i would have jumped in front of a train already

If I didnt have my PC and PS5 i would have jumped in front of a train already
My phone is my main cope I’ve had like 10-12+ hour screen time on this for like 7 years

It's practically impossible to make friends online.
I don't recommend it.

it's over

I don't recommend it.

it's over
No I’ve made thousands over the years the thing is they don’t stay. Only very few stay and any major falling out will cause a cease of contact

If it weren't for the pc and vidya and books from a young age I would have roped a very long time ago, endless info and distractions, how do you spend your time if not rotting infront of a screen honored elder?

I'm also a weirdcel who does obscure things all day.

I feel you, I was banned from owning video games and got my first cellphone very old so I don’t really play games/know how to play.

I also didn’t play vidya really. I do have a steam account but have not logged in 5 years. I do wish I had a console I feel like friendships in video games last longer than friendships made online just shitposting on obscure sites for years. I used to be a mobile gamer but like that’s it. I don’t even touch the Pc except a few times a year. I broke my original Pc when I was 11

The lack of videogames can be really frustrating. Like, how else are you gonna cope as an ugly outcast? And I disagree with online friendships in games lasting long. Anything “online” and “friends” is antonym.

If it weren't for the pc and vidya and books from a young age I would have roped a very long time ago, endless info and distractions, how do you spend your time if not rotting infront of a screen honored elder?
No I was a screen addict. I’ve been addicted to my phone for a decade and all I do is shitpost and spend hours talking to people online. Or just watching certain things & maladaptive daydreaming.

I’ve also been listening to music 24/7 recently and been exploring albums I’ve been putting off. I’ll see how many I can listen to before the year ends.
I'm also a weirdcel who does obscure things all day.
I feel you, I was banned from owning video games and got my first cellphone very old so I don’t really play games/know how to play.
Yea pretty much except for the cell phone part I’ve always been a chronically online internet dweller. I know too much about the web.

The lack of videogames can be really frustrating. Like, how else are you gonna cope as an ugly outcast? And I disagree with online friendships in games lasting long. Anything “online” and “friends” is antonym.
Music + talking to people online & shitposting all day +lurking or watching tiktoks + maladaptive daydreaming basically

I don't recommend it.

it's over
In the past it was very easy, today its very hard tbh

talking to people online & shitposting all day +lurking or watching tiktoks
I find that really fucking depressing honestly. Anything that’s to do with interacting with online normies and consoooming their shit drains the fuck out of me.

Music and daydreamcoping is based even though probably slightly harmful and anti-productive.

I find that really fucking depressing honestly. Anything that’s to do with interacting with online normies and consoooming their shit drains the fuck out of me.

Music and daydreamcoping is based even though probably slightly harmful and anti-productive.
Oh I don’t interact with normies anymore that much. Most of the people I talked to over the years were losers cuz I used to be one of those guys obsessed with memes and shitposting.

Totally banned? That's rough.

I had a few growing up but barely was allowed to play them. So I suck at them now and have a really hard time keeping up with others.

Totally banned? That's rough.

I had a few growing up but barely was allowed to play them. So I suck at them now and have a really hard time keeping up with others.
Fully banned as in never owned Nintendo ds and 3ds when it was popular or a gameboy, or a Nintendo wii or any of the PlayStation or Xbox. I got my first phone during my senior year of highschool so 17. It used to be hell during summer since I was banned from leaving my home. I had found a table tennis ball so I’d basically play hit table tennis on the wall and play using my hands. Basically my opponent was the wall, if not I’d just read books. Poor helicopter parents= nightmare

Fully banned as in never owned Nintendo ds and 3ds when it was popular or a gameboy, or a Nintendo wii or any of the PlayStation or Xbox. I got my first phone during my senior year of highschool so 17. It used to be hell during summer since I was banned from leaving my home. I had found a table tennis ball so I’d basically play hit table tennis on the wall and play using my hands. Basically my opponent was the wall, if not I’d just read books. Poor helicopter parents= nightmare
That really sucks man. Not being able to leave home especially, on top of everything else.

Did you have a bike growing up? My boomer ethnic parents threw it out and made the excuse i didn’t use it. So after I was 7/8 I mainly just used a shitty scooter and I wasn’t poor either my parents had more than enough money to buy me plenty of consoles. I did go outside a lot probably more than even normies but I would’ve gone out even far if I kept my bike and would’ve maybe even skater maxxed