Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal bro just made his life infinitely worse

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Veteran
★★★★

idek what to say like i wanna feel bad for him but at the same time i just cant
i grew to like this dude because of how true he was to himself
it takes balls looking like that and being in front of millions of people
it was kind of inspiring for a truecel like me
and now he just went down the tranny route:fuk: which is just fucked
i should of saw it coming
it was all a cope

and of course everyone is saying congrats in the comments but they are pretty much the reason why he desperately felt the need to do it
he ruined his life and they are cheering it on gaslighting him telling him he looks great jfl normies are such scum and liars

my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

Last edited:
He needs mercy killing

Wasn’t this the guy on Linus? This is just sad.

I can’t believe they keep pushing this tranny nonesense and people keep buying into it. It’s not an easy way out, but this shouldn’t be an option

Sometimes the truecel life is too much to bear so he's aiming to get that pussy privilege. I don't approve but can't blame the guy.

The way he talks is good, as in, good for a politican or sociopathic manipulator. I bet he will have a great time excercising his new-found power to force normies to submit to his demands for acknowledgement and respect.

Wasn’t this the guy on Linus? This is just sad.

I can’t believe they keep pushing this tranny nonesense and people keep buying into it. It’s not an easy way out, but this shouldn’t be an option
yeah thats him
i thought he was a good host on the show
sad he went down this route

looking like that though it really doesnt matter what you do
but i believed in him :feelsbadman:

he will have a great time excercising his new-found power to force normies to submit to his demands
Yup, exactly. You can hear it in his voice, he can't wait to become invincible. Everyone will be forced to treat him as a god after he becomes a tranny. All shall bow before him.

yeah thats him
i thought he was a good host on the show
sad he went down this route

looking like that though it really doesnt matter what you do
but i believed in him :feelsbadman:
listen closely to the way he talks mate. his manipulative intent is fucking you in the face when he opens his mouth. his gestures. how he says exactly the right things to make himself sympathetic and likeable. can you not feel the theatric nature of his performance? because that is what this is, a carefully calculated performance.

just distance yourself from what you know about him and pretend you have never seen him before and dont care about him, and then watch and listen carefully.

"I just I... *short pause, breathes in deeply, shows how his emotions are overwhelming him by forming a fist with his hand* ... I wanna get everything right here, it's gonna be a lot. See, I try not to push my views too hard on social media. Linus might not see it that way but... *exhales sharply, looks to the side, eyes squinting in contemplation for half a second* ... I feel that, fundamentally, this platform that I have isn't mine."

Motherfucker is acting the entire time and he's doing a great job at it :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

listen closely to the way he talks mate. his manipulative intent is fucking you in the face when he opens his mouth. his gestures. how he says exactly the right things to make himself sympathetic and likeable. can you not feel the theatric nature of his performance? because that is what this is, a carefully calculated performance.

just distance yourself from what you know about him and pretend you have never seen him before and dont care about him, and then watch and listen carefully.

"I just I... *short pause, breathes in deeply, shows how his emotions are overwhelming him by forming a fist with his hand* ... I wanna get everything right here, it's gonna be a lot. See, I try not to push my views too hard on social media. Linus might not see it that way but... *exhales sharply, looks to the side, eyes squinting in contemplation for half a second* ... I feel that, fundamentally, this platform that I have isn't mine."

Motherfucker is acting the entire time and he's doing a great job at it :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
yeah hes coping hard dude

:bigbrain:

Buddy was one weight lost transformation away from ascending and he took the tranny route. JFL :feelsrope:

I admire his shamelessness, I would give my flesh to Baal to be so shameless, the things I could do, get away with, endless possibilities, I could be a successful conman like my fathers cousin

He won't obtain anything cause the moment he's outside of reddit and sjw TV spaces he's just a freak pointed by kids that no woman would touch no matter how much "terf" she'll be perceived by this absolute nobody.

Go on crystal café or that other site I can't remember the name to see what irl normal women think of those goblins.

He won't obtain anything cause the moment he's outside of reddit and sjw TV spaces he's just a freak pointed by kids that no woman would touch no matter how much "terf" she'll be perceived by this absolute nobody.

Go on crystal café or that other site I can't remember the name to see what irl normal women think of those goblins.
:bigbrain: