Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bro, just be at least 6'1", top 1% looks, and make at least a million dollars

T

texascurrycel

Banned
-
How hard could it be, bro? Are you guys just a bunch of lazy bums?

harder than going to sun

I dont know bro, iv been slacking on my showers lately.

just be born with the correct genetics bro, stop being so lazy and toxic. Yikes

I just robbed 2 banks.
Time to betamaxx bruh

You don't need all of that to get a gf. You just need all of that to have a decent looking non-cheating gf.

too busy brushing my teeth and getting a haircut

You don't need all of that to get a gf. You just need all of that to have a decent looking non-cheating gf.

No, what matters is personality ! :soy:
And if I agree with her about an open relationship then it's not cheating ! :soy:

Yes you must be full package, 7 inch dick or above, high status, wealthy, good job, completely NT with great social skills, chad facial features, non virgin, as well as sexually skilled. If you don't have all of these expect to become a betabux, cuck or an incel, followed up by divorce rape.

But we can get all these just by showering and getting a haircut right? Just showermaxx bro, so you can betabux a landwhale br0

Yes you must be full package, 7 inch dick or above, high status, wealthy, good job, completely NT with great social skills, chad facial features, non virgin, as well as sexually skilled. If you don't have all of these expect to become a betabux, cuck or an incel, followed up by divorce rape.

But we can get all these just by showering and getting a haircut right? Just showermaxx bro, so you can betabux a landwhale br0
Lol

If only women preferred shorter guys, how fucking lucky would we be?