Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bro, I just wish

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
I would fit in. :feelsbadman:
Having friends and a social life looks like so much fun.
They're laughing with each other all the time.

i just wish i died in my sleep already. Thousands of days of this shit, how many more

Even if I am an incel and autistic, I have a social life with some (few) people that I know. Only few of them are good people, I was humiliated by many individuals and exploited by other, who took advantage of my isolation. I think that having a social life is quite simple, but to find real friends is much more difficult.

I doubt it is as perfect as it seems.

From my viewpoint, I've always viewed "pleasant" social interaction as temporary. That is, during any form of social interaction, I always wait for it to become negative.

i still remember the time my (friends) and me had a groupchat and they referenced the 'other groupchat' and it was just one without me:feelsUgh: specifically made to not have me

i still remember the time my (friends) and me had a groupchat and they referenced the 'other groupchat' and it was just one without me:feelsUgh: specifically made to not have me
There's a rule that every groupchat has at least one smaller groupchat, and it's actually true.

This sounds super "pre-school moral of the story" but as long as you stay true to yourself, the right people come around eventually and it's always worth the wait

but as long as you stay true to yourself, the right people come around eventually and it's always worth the wait
damn, I've been waiting a while then.

This sounds super "pre-school moral of the story" but as long as you stay true to yourself, the right people come around eventually and it's always worth the wait
that sounds like normie advice tbh

Here gorge on some more blackpills :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: because you're never fitting in
The reason we're all here is because society wouldn't accept us, we're social rejects, we'll always be ostracized and that's never gonna change

Last edited:
That's fucked. Down with the retards

Yes. problem most guys want to fit in with normies and that's what usually makes you fail. just try to find like-minded people, it may be hard but perseverance is key

I wouldn't concern myself about being friendless. I have yet to meet another human being who I did not have to painfully contort my personality around to find any sort of common ground. If that's life, I'd rather not live it.