Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brittany Venti got a $47k donation last night

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Just fucking exist theory for women. While you slave away just barely surviving a foid is out there getting thousands and thousands just for existing. It's over.

Her lookmatch died from diving head first into an acid bath.

Screen Shot 2018 10 24 at 54101 AM

Gollum ass lookin hoe

There’s no greater cheat code than having a hole between your legs.

He should kill himself. @FUCKING CUCKS

Whoever donated that deserves death by the most slow and painful torture known to man.

who is this foid and what does she do? Cam whore"?

This is why we need communism. JFL if you think capitalism is effective allocation of ressources.

This is why we need communism. JFL if you think capitalism is effective allocation of ressources.
I thought that was (they))

We need patriarchy or good facisim. NPC/foids need to be TOLD what to do

Just fucking exist theory for women. While you slave away just barely surviving a foid is out there getting thousands and thousands just for existing. It's over.

nah its not over

@Weed learn to ewhore like her lol

I don't get it ? She's not even attractive, why would someone even wanna watch her shit

Odds are she never gets it, and is pressuring retards to try matching that.

But, still... any shekels she gets just for having fat tits is ridiculous and the world needs to burn.

I need to shave and try to scam cucks on the internet.

Those cucks who give money to camwhores and bitches in change of nothing don't even deserve to have money at all.

could've at least made her his own personal sex slave for a while, but no just gift that whore money for no reason

Men are biologically programmed to be providers for foids but modern foids exploit this obviously having 50 beta orbiters all providing for her while giving them nothing physically.

The one she lets fertalize her eggs is Chad who doesn't provide for her any material possessions except his seed and his pleasure muscles.

Those cucks who give money to camwhores and bitches in change of nothing don't even deserve to have money at all.
They should've never gave them niggas money.

True but Tradcon communism. Stalin and Pol Pot on steroids.

Is she one of the larping tradthots I've heard so much about? It would explain why she gets so much money

He could have bought multiple women form slave traders with that money, instead the cuck spends it on a whore that doesn't even take cock.

I am surprised that someone so moronic can even obtain that much money, must be some soyboy with a rich daddy.

Suicidefuel/ragefuel

Last edited:
she isn't even a stacy :kys:

Men who donate money to female streamers should be put to death.