Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL British women are travelling to the Calais Jungle ‘to have SEX with migrants – and some have multiple partners in a day’

"It's alright and natural"
If Todd would do the same, they would lock him up.

They all deserve to die. Both the cunts and the migrants.

If I traveled to Lebanon to bang female Syrian refugees and feminists heard about it they'd creep shame me. THIS is the king of female double standard I can't stand.

If I traveled to Lebanon to bang female Syrian refugees and feminists heard about it they'd creep shame me. THIS is the king of female double standard I can't stand.

is syria game legit?

think about it, millions of men over there are dead from the war. far more men die than women. also, the ones who flee to europe are also almost exclusively men. the women stay in syria or in refugee camps in neighboring countries.
this means that there has to be a massive surplus of syrian women with no men to marry them. could this be an opportunity for incels to ascent? they would probably do anything for an opportunity at life in the west.

Mate... I feel sorry for the migrants tbh. No way these are quality foids tbh

is syria game legit?

think about it, millions of men over there are dead from the war. far more men die than women. also, the ones who flee to europe are also almost exclusively men. the women stay in syria or in refugee camps in neighboring countries.
this means that there has to be a massive surplus of syrian women with no men to marry them. could this be an opportunity for incels to ascent? they would probably do anything for an opportunity at life in the west.

most of them have white skin/features too. this could very well be a solution.

is syria game legit?

Ive been fantasising about this opportunity doing this same reasoning you just did but idk how easy it is to get access to them since everywhere there are femoids in distress there are global femoid run NGOs to cockblock men.

most of them have white skin/features too. this could very well be a solution.
"Just get gassed by the (((people larping as part of Assad's regime and carrying out chemical attacs on Syrians))) and if you survive, get bombed by the (((defenders of the free world)))" theory?

JFL at blackcels who deny the power of the BBC.

White women lust for black men, and it is what it is.