Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel British Stacy roughed up and arrested in the Maldives

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★

Maldives is an Islamic country, and wearing bikinis outside of resorts is prohibited. But this Stacy decided to prance around in a bikini and is roughed up and taken away by Maldivian police.
The fact that she's a good looking blonde female didn't prevent them from treating her gently. And not one white knight came to her "rescue"

You know what else is life fuel? Maldivians are manlets --- I have been there, and at 5'7" I towered over nearly every man. This girl, probably in her early to mid 20's, raised on "girl power" propaganda, thought she could wrestle her way out of scrawny men but was hopelessly overpowered. As she realized she had no strength to resist, all she could say was "you're sexually assaulting me"
Unfortunately, the chief of police had to apologize for the incident, despite that this bitch was breaking a local law. She probably thought she was a hero to all women by showing lots of skin.

She should be sent to prison

Women will break laws just to whore around

Stoning is her only justice.

Typical honky slut

It's very difficult to see her face. But I reckon that's not a true stacy. More like a 'show off Becky'.

Stacy's don't need to put effort to whore around!

Dumb bitch. Should have stoned her for the glory of Allah, in GTA 5 of course.

Hope she gets the Sharia punishment

What country is the Maldives

Good to know thot patrol exists in some countries

Any islamcels can share with us if she will sentenced under sharia law? If so, what kind of punishment can she expect?

@MuslimCell @ZkinnyG

She broke the law, willingly. Not like she was forced to go out in a bikini and walk around. She should of been punished

I usually dont like islam pushers but this. made me happy.

She needs a spanking

She went there and broke their laws, assaulted their police officers, and resisted arrest yet she is the one being apologized to? How hard is it to just put on some clothes when not at a designated resort? The law doesn’t even sound unreasonable. Females, especially blonde white ones, can do no wrong apparently.