Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel British soycuck Volunteer captured by Russians.

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
3B73CAB4 0787 4719 9B93 E8399609AB2B

Aiden Aslin, 27, had been fighting alongside Ukraine's armed forces in the besieged Ukrainian city of Mariupol but was forced to surrender to Russian troops.

"It's been 48 days, we tried our best to defend Mariupol, but we have no choice but to surrender to Russian forces," read a tweet from Aslin's account on April 12 — an apparent relayed message from the UK man. "We have no food and no ammunition. It's been a pleasure, everyone. I hope this war ends soon."

smite his head off, tower of london style

Britbong gets cockblocked with Ukrainian foids by his soy country. Risks his life for a corrupt shithole that doesn't matter or care about him and wants to shove him through a meat grinder... I hope the ruskies torture him

The thirst is very, very real.

View attachment 600777
Aiden Aslin, 27, had been fighting alongside Ukraine's armed forces in the besieged Ukrainian city of Mariupol but was forced to surrender to Russian troops.

"It's been 48 days, we tried our best to defend Mariupol, but we have no choice but to surrender to Russian forces," read a tweet from Aslin's account on April 12 — an apparent relayed message from the UK man. "We have no food and no ammunition. It's been a pleasure, everyone. I hope this war ends soon."

If Russians were very based they'd torture him to death and post a video of it to deter other volunteers. Not like U.K would go to war with them and they already applied every possible sanction on Russia possible.

If Russians were very based they'd torture him to death and post a video of it to deter other volunteers. Not like U.K would go to war with them and they already applied every possible sanction on Russia possible.
If they did it would give me giga lifefuel :smonk:

Put the fag into a Gulag and force him to work to death.

Very traditional English name

he looks like a member of this forum