Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill british royal wedding is a fucking joke

N

nymph

lower than trash bc at least trash gets recycled
★★
how did this 6/10 fugly ass nigger who descended from slaves fuck her way into the British royal family, THE SAME PEOPLE WHO ENSLAVED HER ANCESTORS.

goes to prove how much power women hold in 21st century society total fucking blackpill

how did this 6/10 fugly ass nigger who descended from slaves fuck her way into the British royal family, THE SAME PEOPLE WHO ENSLAVED HER ANCESTORS.

goes to prove how much power women hold in 21st century society total fucking blackpill

Are you retarded? White people bought slaves, they did not go around Africa catching darkies in tall grass like pokemon. If anyone enslaved anyone it would be another black tribe

I think she's pretty hot however she is fucking 36 and divorced. Only be a couple years until she hits the wall also think how much semen her ex-husband pumped into her and on her. You're a prince and that's the best you can get? Used up semen dumpster?

I think she's pretty hot however she is fucking 36 and divorced. Only be a couple years until she hits the wall also think how much semen her ex-husband pumped into her and on her. You're a prince and that's the best you can get? Used up semen dumpster?
More evidence of the extreme looks importance you would think he could get 3 prime wasp jbs

Look at the number of likes on that tweet. Imagine getting married in the current year knowing that your wifey is actively looking for someone better from day one.

The Royal Family wants to appear more inclusive so they can get away with anything.

I think the fact that she's in her 30s and divorced is worse than being half black. Just LOL at marrying some old roastie.

Am I literally the only one that didnt know she was black until the wedding hype started?

I think its by design. Old, non virgin, nonwhite. Things they would typically hate. Apparently he wasnt charlies son. The royal family gave him hell for this so this might be his way of fighting back. Hes like a royal incel to betabux.

I wonder why david ike is so quiet? Lizards marrying cockroaches and all.

Kinda depressing how people still worship fucking "royalty" and "aristocracy", a "prince" and a "princess."

Lenin was right.

"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest." - Diderot

I haven't seen it

Nobody deserves a special treatment based on their ancestry

nQBo0Ft.jpg

I think the fact that she's in her 30s and divorced is worse than being half black. Just LOL at marrying some old roastie.

Yeah. He definitely married down.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back