Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

British roastie gets thrown in an Egyptian prison

BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
3t8Bq2.png

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5215024/laura-plummer-prison-sentence-egypt/

“I love travelling”.

LOL. Women’s prisons are like Holiday Inns anyway. She’s just sad because she won’t get chadcock for 3 years.

When femoids go 'travelling' what it means is they get 10 Chad cocks shoved inside them. Boo fucking hoo, this bitch will get to experience life as an incel for 3 years unless she bribes her way out by fucking all the Arabcel guards.

they have the right idea.

LOL! GET FUCKED WHORE!

It's actually quite fascinating how a lot of women like to travel. I think they literally want to experience the cock carousel. Not for this dumb bitch!

MASHALLAH EGYPT

Hope she gets some arab dick in prison or she will starve to death :(

MayorOfKekville said:
“I love travelling”.

Whenever i see that all i see, is that I love hunting the world for chad cock.

Top kek Egypt. I think I may take my next holiday there.

She tried to chase Chaddams cock, but will now be raped by the arabcel guards. Rest in piss.

1474941664043.jpg

If it's a female prison then it's basically vacation

MayorOfKekville said:
Women’s prisons are like Holiday Inns anyway.
Not in Egypt.

Why are u retards saying this is a good thing, first of all she wasn't cock carousaling cause she has an EGYPTIAN HUSBAND, second of all that situation is fucked imagine if that was your sister or something. I would personally fly over and kill my way into that prison. Fuck 3rd world retards they should all be burned imo world would be fixed.

Good. Egyptian prisons are horrible. She'll receive nothing but shitty food, poor medical care, and potential rape for three years. Serves her right. It's glad to know some countries still administer justice. In the West, she would have received a free pass or slap on the wrist while men go to jail for the same thing.

>TFW you're not intelligent enough to stay away from shithole countries with Draconian laws

Hope she likes Arab dick. Kek.

All for her Arab Chad (Chaddam?) boyfriend who told her to do it

kinda similar to burn the coal and pay the toll but not as bad, for arab bf
any ethnic bf comes with a price for white women, it's a redpill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back