Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL British man excited for Britain's future

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
xsaAkn1.png

white british guys can't even fuck their own women and go after ethnics. what a bunch of sad cunts stealing women from other people.

white british guys can't even fuck their own women and go after ethnics. what a bunch of sad cunts stealing women from other people.
Ikr? The watch them cry about their precious white race going extinct.

This is just paid propoganda.

The government need immigrants because whites aint breeding. I spoke to white men in the days when i first arrived in Europe. All of them looked at me like I was totaly insane for saying they should make it so that white women have many babies. They said they are not primitive people but advanced.

So you see even white men will agree that white women are free, independant and they decide what happens with their bodies.

3 cfhildren per woman is replacement level, more like 2,3333 but who has 33% of a human? Majority has 1 or 2 so they will continue gettingt less.

problem is that the economies of the West is already powerful so they need workers and niggers, sands,curries will do just fine

good luck finding a white person who doesn't want to go extinct

he can run JBW in his own country now

Ikr? The watch them cry about their precious white race going extinct.
only when it's white women with tyrone chang or chaddam